Gears of War weapons unfold (Need Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a link to some 3D Models that Gaaramasa did of some of the newer Gears of War weapons including Scorcher, Gorgon pistol, Ink Grenades, One shot, Boomshield, Mortar, Vulcan cannon, Hammer of Dawn and even a Silverback! I am looking for somebody to help me unfold the Hammer of Dawn. I want to pep it for my collection and have it for display.

Here is the link :
http://www.4shared.com/file/8XQcWqK9/sdas.html

Once again the files are from Gaarmasa not me but he has given me permission to use them and try to get some help unfolding.

I'm struggling to find my hard drive cable atm, but when I get it, I'll take a stab at it, if you like? Can't promise it'll be a fantastic unfild, but I'll give it a go

Is there any armour files that you need, as I have unfolded most of them from that thread, and am going to start the weapons soon.

I need a Anthony Carmine chest armor if you have that. Really can't wait to work on the Hammer of Dawn.

So, I don't mean to necro this thread, but would anyone happen to have the original OBJ files for the Retro and the Lancer?
Mine were lost to the pathos, and in order to make them pep-friendly, I'd like to re-obtain them. Thanks, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back