reference pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

royaltykustomz

before i start let me apoligize if this is covered somewhere. i've looked through a bunch of threads. i've come to the conclusion that my project will be pieced together from multiple premutations that i've seen. i was just wondering if there is any place i can find pictures of each one so that maybe i can compare them "side by side". i've already decided on the recon helmet but the chest piece is the next one i would like to figure out and i haven't seen many good pictures of all that is available. honestly i think all that ive seen is the mark VI and the osdt. any help would be appreciated.

before i start let me apoligize if this is covered somewhere. i've looked through a bunch of threads. i've come to the conclusion that my project will be pieced together from multiple premutations that i've seen. i was just wondering if there is any place i can find pictures of each one so that maybe i can compare them "side by side". i've already decided on the recon helmet but the chest piece is the next one i would like to figure out and i haven't seen many good pictures of all that is available. honestly i think all that ive seen is the mark VI and the osdt. any help would be appreciated.

I'm not sure if you understand what you are hoping to build. It is not free-for-all, per say. It depends on if there are any pep files for the armor pieces you are making. More often than not, the only available armor pieces are those that are common or popular. What I am trying to elude to is you can only build what has already been modeled.

that's cool and i kinda new that. i suppose i should have been a little bit more clear. i guess what i should of asked for is a "list" of all that is out there and available.

I'm not sure if you understand what you are hoping to build. It is not free-for-all, per say. It depends on if there are any pep files for the armor pieces you are making. More often than not, the only available armor pieces are those that are common or popular. What I am trying to elude to is you can only build what has already been modeled.

CoolC I don't mean to go against you, but I don't completely agree with the last thing you said. If he is looking for pepkaura files, then yes he can only do what has been modeled. But if he decides to go into other methods of creation he could build something that wasn't modeled. Haha sorry I just thought I should throw that out there.

Making a list of everything out there would be nutty time consuming, but here are a few helpful links to get you started:

Reach Stuff

Halo Costume Wiki

As I find more, I'll update.

Tony

You are on top of it as always! :p

@Royalty- If you want to do the pepakura route then you will be limited to certain models just like CoolC said. However if you see another permutation that hasn't been done yet, I think most have, then you can always just build it yourself using various methods such as EVA foam or something. Don't let the un-availability of a computer model stop you from creating an awesome suit! Can't wait to see what you decide to build!!

-GundamLoki

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back