Spaceg0st's Carter Build PIC HEAVY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
19e97954.jpg

Boots!!! ... In progress. :).

a1c2b494.jpg

One boot before cut

Moon boots FTW!!! JK.:) The boots really do look great. Keep up the great work.:)

Update: thighs are about done, just a few little things to paint.

Started off with one layer and built up with a thinner foam
039d470a.jpg

17827a62.jpg

964a8f98.jpg

509d5127.jpg

And thanks again for all the positive comments. I appreciate it!

I think he could fit inside your chest piece. lol
This is an awesome build. The paint job is impeccable. I love how you even went and put the added pouches and such on each piece before moving onto another piece. Are any of them functional?

Well...... Finished my BUILD!!! =D .... well, at least for the moment. Version 1.2 will commence shortly.

Pictures of completed build (minus a few little things to paint here and there)

IMG_2920.jpg

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

Link to video 1 ....... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/spaceg0st/Carter Build/?action=view&current=86f5b2bd.mp4

Link to video 2 ....... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/spaceg0st/Carter Build/?action=view&current=ddc435cb.mp4

Version 1.2 will consist of...

Changing the front portion of my biceps to be a little more game accurate
Changing the top of my forearms, extending closer to elbow
Enlarging the knee portion of the shins.
Upgrading my undersuit somehow... might have to poke around the forums to get some ideas.

But as it stands, i'm very happy/proud of my build thus far. Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement. Stay tuned for better videos/pictures as well as armor progression. Thanks again.

Absolutely amazing. I've been watching this build since the first post and I have to say you've done a fantastic job, and I hope you realise that. The armor looks great.

Can't wait for 1.2, Squish

Just so you know, I am working on my set of Carter armor and I am TOTALLY stealing your method for the neck collar area!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back