Who is In Arizona/Phoenix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ONE END

Jr Member
Hello! I'm Thomas & I live n Phoenix Az. I troop with the Az Mandalorian Mercs & I would like to meet and get together with any & all Halo troopers here in Az! "if you read this and know someone here in Az would you please be so kind as to point them this way?" Thanks!

When it comes to the Mercs We have 30 official members and troop very often & would like to organize My Halo friends here in Az to do the same thing! So please introduce yourself and lets get this going! I'm setting up and Armor Party to build our kits together next month in January time & date still being set so if your interested your welcome to join!

Heres a pic of My Mandalorian Family!
255160_1744603939663_1375683548_1500962_5030270_n.jpg

Hope We can get a group together here in Az soon! I have about 5 friends so far who are building Spartans, ODST's & marine's.

I live in Goodyear currently, but I have friends all over the valley that We can have Armor parties at! :)

What about you? Looks like your in Goodyear as well! Sweet!

Whats your name My friend?
Nice to meet you BTW!

You know any others here in Phoenix? I've seen a few guys @ different Cons but wasnt building Halo so I never stopped & introduced Myself.

This is a list of people I know live in Arizona.

RoxyRoo (myself)
TheLastODST
Kirrou
TheRick46
Canadian42283
Anicken
Aether
Cheshfire
Cloudshroud
CrimsonValkyrie
Rosh
SpartanT117
Phoeni1148

Some of these guys I haven't talked to in a while, so I don't know if they're still building armor or even active 405th members. I've met most of them in person, as most were a part of Phoenix Team. We used to get together regularly to build. Not so much lately, though. I guess they moved on to different things. I miss them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back