Monkeyfuj's dutch odst multi build

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyfuj

Yes i have alot of free time on my hands to be able to do multiple builds at once. I started with the dutch odst helmet by RUNDOWN.
100_0127.jpg

100_0136.jpg

after building it i found that it was too small, so im going to donate it to my locale gamestop once finished.

I live in colorado so the weather conditions arent always the best for making armor. I made the halo odst shoulders
100_0122.jpg

100_0120.jpg

had to remake it a couple time due to sizing problems

I decided to take a break from the armor and worked on a spartan laser
100_0135.jpg

Lookin good man. Is that a metal colored primer, or just metallic paint on top of regular primer?

~Rex

Update on build, I used Hughs odst chest pep and made this after making the idividual peices, im just wondering if its big enough. How far is the bottom of the stomoch armor supposed to reach?

Individual peices
100_0121.jpg

100_0123.jpg

100_0119.jpg

100_0117.jpg

Hughs pep peices

100_0132.jpg

100_0133.jpg

Chest core and asset pep complete
100_0160-1.jpg

100_0161-1.jpg

100_0162-1.jpg

I thought id try out sculpting, molding, casting, so i did an smg and here it is

100_0167.jpg

100_0168.jpg

Finally bought some fiberglass resin, now just have to wait for a warm day:(
BTW i bought a air brush finally for that detailed look.

DAYS LATER...
Just got done making a h3 sniper out of foam board, just in case i want to throw on some romeo attatchments. pictures will be up soon.

sniper.jpg

and the h3 magnum with the odst silencer attatchment that is optional.
pistolsilencer.jpg

pistol.jpg

finally a warm day :), finished glassing the helmet, and most of the peices. The resin cured well enough on a lot of the peices that i didnt have to add fiberglass matting.

finally a warm day :), finished glassing the helmet, and most of the peices. The resin cured well enough on a lot of the peices that i didnt have to add fiberglass matting.
I would be really careful with that, I would suggest to mat it. cause everybody accidentally drops their helmet once or twice, and you don't want it to crack.

I would be really careful with that, I would suggest to mat it. cause everybody accidentally drops their helmet once or twice, and you don't want it to crack.

no worries, ive had a lot of experience with helmets, and im pretty sure that its solid. thanks for the concern though

After jumping from project to project, i finally came back to this :)

I took a look at some reference pictures and decided to go all hugh's odst, so, remade the shins

the Spartan Laser is an incredible peice, and it was a good idea to go with Hugh's files-he has the best ones i have seen around here. your build looks very promising so far. happy building

WOW your work is awesome, you have very nice clean pep work and you have pretty good sculpting skills
btw the spartan laser is looking freakin epic
keep up the good work man =D

The last post was over a year ago. Please do not necro post on the forums (threads where the last post was 3 months or more in the past).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back