Mark V Grenadier (reach) CardBoard WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonwars

This is my first suit.
i dont like pepakura cuz of the time you need to make a armor with it, i like cardboard because i can make a descent suit with it in not too long

this is just the structure, more pics will come

this has taken me 1-2 months to create so far:
(everything has bin handmade so no examples no images or reach itself)

arm_piece.jpg

body.jpg

energy_sword.jpg

full.jpg

left_arm.jpg

legs.jpg

m6_magnum.jpg

machine_gun_reach.jpg

mark_vi_helmet.jpg

reach_machine_gun.jpg

right_arm_addon.jpg

shin_and_cogpiece.jpg

top.jpg

i gave links cuz the images are simply too big for the page

tell me what u think

~DemonWars

Hey Demonwars!

I am impressed with your cardboard creation skills. I have terrible spatial aptitude unless I am using 3D software like Pepakura. Maybe one day I'll learn to sculpt clay...
I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

This looks great this is an amazing build! My only concern for you is when you go to paint over the Clear tape your paint may not stick or turn out the way you want it to... But your not done so I'm sure you have a plan for it :)

Keep up the great work!

This looks great this is an amazing build! My only concern for you is when you go to paint over the Clear tape your paint may not stick or turn out the way you want it to... But your not done so I'm sure you have a plan for it :)

Keep up the great work!

thanks for the concern but yha i have a plan, im gonna make it fully white with a role of paint paper (the thick kind of paper) so it is flat and then with special glue a layer of normal white paper and when that looks good im gonna paint it, but there is much to do before all that.

that is the epicest cardboard build ever welcome to the cardboard builders mate

thank you, im very glad to hear that^^

Maine out;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back