Gears of War 3 Boltok Pistol Build(completed pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only started several weeks ago and have worked on it a bit at a time. But I think it is coming along great. In completion it will have a rotating cylinder that pivots outward to load the bullets. A push rod to push out the "brass"of the "spent" round. The LED near the hammer will light up blue. I will also install a bearing and washer with notches in it, so when you spin the cylinder it will click. The bullets will be .50 caliber. It is being made out of wood and bondo.

Here are some pics:
Boltok1.jpg

Boltok2.jpg

Boltok3.jpg

Boltok4.jpg

Boltok5.jpg

Boltok6.jpg

Boltok7.jpg

Boltok8.jpg

Boltok9.jpg

Boltok10.jpg

Boltok11.jpg

Boltok12.jpg

Boltok13.jpg

Boltok14.jpg

Boltok15.jpg

Totally freaking sick. What is that book in the one pic? Is it a print out and if not where did you get it?

Man, this is coming along real good. I'm sure it will be beast. I really like the shotty you did, can't wait to put my kit together. Again, awesome job!

Tony

I dunno what the book is called. But EPIC sent it to me(along with a few other goodies) for doing an interview with them for my Baird suit.

This looks amazing, again with the great detail! Really like the detail around the cylinder, never seen such great work with wood!

Your builds are AMAZING!! I am curious how you make those perfectly rounded parts in your wood? So far my build have been things that don't require perfectly round shapes, but any help would be awesome!

Again your work blows my mind.

Your builds are AMAZING!! I am curious how you make those perfectly rounded parts in your wood? So far my build have been things that don't require perfectly round shapes, but any help would be awesome!

Again your work blows my mind.

are you refering to the little "dome" like pieces? The two on each side?

Moar Picshurs!!! lol!

You got it!

I know it has been FOREVER! But I have been preoccupied by things going on in my life and haven't had as much time to work on things as I wanted to. But skip all of that boring stuff and on to some progress pics, and boy do I have some for you guys! It isn't done yet but I do have a base coat down on most of the pieces. So here you guys go! Enjoy!!
Boltok18.jpg

Boltok19.jpg

Boltok20.jpg

Boltok21.jpg

Boltok22.jpg

Boltok23.jpg

Boltok24.jpg

Boltok25.jpg

Boltok26.jpg

Boltok27.jpg

Pics will also be posted on the first post.

Now, now Prop. What have I told you about making us look bad? Always posting up such amazing work, tsk tsk, what will we do with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back