Banana's Official SMG Pepakura WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

acasualbanana

Jr Member
Well, here comes my 3rd Pep. If some of you remember, I have a Magnum WIP, and that is coming along. I just needed a break.

Both of these should get done this week.

q7ZDz.jpg

To you, it looks like a pile of assorted angular paper.

To me? It looks like an SMG.

Oh, and for some reason this Pep file has no numbers, so I have to make friends with the Pepakura builder to finish this one. Should be fun.

there is an option in the 2d menu of pepakura to enable edge ID numbers. Thats why you didn't see any :p

But good.luck with the build. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

-Loki

Last edited by a moderator:
there is an option in the 2d menu of pepakura to enable edge ID numbers. Thats why you didn't see any :p

But good.luck with the build. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

-Loki
Thank you, but there are absolutely no numbers whatsoever XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck! Never been a big fan of pepping weapons myself, but the ones I've seen have been really nice. Can't wait to see it.

Had a couple of tips that may help your next pep build. Score all the lines your folding before you cut. Makes it easier when its on a big piece of paper versus something that dosent have a lot of room to pin it down. Also, I find it easier to one page at a time, instead of cutting them all at once. That way your not searching for a white angular piece among the other white angular pieces lol. Anyways, can't wait to see it finished. Happy building!

Good luck! Never been a big fan of pepping weapons myself, but the ones I've seen have been really nice. Can't wait to see it.

Had a couple of tips that may help your next pep build. Score all the lines your folding before you cut. Makes it easier when its on a big piece of paper versus something that dosent have a lot of room to pin it down. Also, I find it easier to one page at a time, instead of cutting them all at once. That way your not searching for a white angular piece among the other white angular pieces lol. Anyways, can't wait to see it finished. Happy building!
Haha, thanks!

I'm almost done folding the butt of the gun.

Looking forward to see the finished product, therefore I can decide if I will try to pep a weapon or continue with sliced files.

Its actually pretty easy with out the edge id, i prefer it myself, saves ink. Just use the pep viewer to see where everything is supposed to be and how pieces are folded. :)

Its actually pretty easy with out the edge id, i prefer it myself, saves ink. Just use the pep viewer to see where everything is supposed to be and how pieces are folded. :)

I would do that myself, since I'm lookin at designer to find the right pieces half the time anyway, but i'm just a lazy noob haha...

I am back from vacation and starting up again.

IbWK2.jpg

Main part of the stock. Should be good.

This time, I'm doing it without help, so DANG my fingers hurt from that hot glue!

I am back from vacation and starting up again.

IbWK2.jpg

Main part of the stock. Should be good.

This time, I'm doing it without help, so DANG my fingers hurt from that hot glue!
hahaha there I am!!!!! =D haha looks good dude, and I feel your pain with the hot glue!!! lol

The ultra high res silenced smg is a nightmare and a half. You can't do that one with numbers because the numbers are bigger than most of the pieces. It wasn't worth the effort to me, I can just carve/mold those details if I really wanted to, so I went with the same one you did, I think, I hated that trigger guard too!

tinypieces.jpg

The ultra high res silenced smg is a nightmare and a half. You can't do that one with numbers because the numbers are bigger than most of the pieces. It wasn't worth the effort to me, I can just carve/mold those details if I really wanted to, so I went with the same one you did, I think, I hated that trigger guard too!
Ah...I see!

And it was a major PIA. I had to do it I think 5 times.

4Vv15.jpg

What I got done today.

Lots of glue, lots of pain, and I don't think my left hand has fingerprints anymore.

Anyway, I have finals this week so I have about 9 hours after school for 3 days to work on it, so I should be done this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back