Ironman Foam Builds (info added on page 1 for foam builds) Update on helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Armor looks Awesome so far. :)

Cheers Thorn. I haven't had much time to work on it though because I was finishing my hammer, helmet and working on my under suit for a film I will be in. We just got use of the camera they used in Dredd and Pirates of the Caribbean so the cast are all very excited now :)

Dude there is such a high level of quality work going on in this thread...Bravo! Everything you have looks magnificent and I can't wait for more.

Dude there is such a high level of quality work going on in this thread...Bravo! Everything you have looks magnificent and I can't wait for more.

Cheers man. Sorry that you will have to wait a bit as I have other stuff I am working on that takes precedence over this one. Will return to it at some point :)

Where are you up to now mate?

SB

Hey bro. Hopefully will be getting back to the suit soon cause want it ready for new year. I am busy at the moment making a Willy Wonka outfit (Johnny version) for my boys carnival so will try to get Ironman finished after that.

Hi!
I'm new and I have some questions:
-where can I find Iron man pepakura files for iron man mk6 (that you have used)
-how can I open them (what program should I use)
Sory, if I make mistakes
Thanks for help
Simon

Hi!
Sory, if I make mistakes
Thanks for help
Simon

Hello Simon and welcome,
I am a bit new too but i will try to help you nayway i can :)
There are many places to find pepakura files the best and most easy i find is my best friend google :D just type (iron man mk6 pepakura) and a lot will come up.
For the second question you will need (Pepakura Designer) from Tama Software Ltd.
Here is a link: http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/

Hope this will help ;)
Regards,
Andrew

Hi!
Sory, if I make mistakes
Thanks for help
Simon

Hi Simon and welcome to 405th.

I am sorry for the delay on my answer but I don't visit here as often as I used to so was chance that I did yesterday :)
To answer your questions I can not remember where I got the files from but was probably from the forum therpf.com. There are very many Ironman builds there. Ziffa27 answered about the program and the link is at the start of this thread. Hope this helps and if you have any more questions ask away. I have set my threads/settings to email me again if any one comments on them :)

P.S. Also try pepakura library on Facebook there are a lot of files there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back