Halo Reach Assault rifle build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks better than a neon colour.

I hope you dont mind fella but I have just emailed the 501tag to see if they can shed some light on the whole imitation firearm thing in Vic. Their pics show them trooping with screen accurate blasters etc so they may have some good advice if they are willing to share. Will let you know what they say.

Happy new year down there too :)

She is truly beautiful, I know I'm getting one now. What did you use to attach the smaller pieces onto the main fiberglass body?

Looks better than a neon colour.

I hope you dont mind fella but I have just emailed the 501tag to see if they can shed some light on the whole imitation firearm thing in Vic. Their pics show them trooping with screen accurate blasters etc so they may have some good advice if they are willing to share. Will let you know what they say.

Happy new year down there too :)

It's fine, thank you so much for doing that for me :) i feel bad that your always helping me out however there is nothing i can help you with. IF you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask!

I read a thread on the 501st, one member said how he applied for a permit, still, I'm eager to hear their reply

Fraser.

She is truly beautiful, I know I'm getting one now. What did you use to attach the smaller pieces onto the main fiberglass body?

I used an epoxy resin called aridite. Any epoxy resin will do, you will not be disappointed by the purchase of the AR kit, it's even prettier in person.

IMPORTANT NOTE: check your countries laws on imitation firearms, in Victoria, Australia, it took me three months to receive mine because customs had siezed it, I had to go to the police get a B709A form. Took forever, but worth it. Just make sure your countries customs will let it through.

Fraser.

thanks for the advice, I should be fine since I'm in the U.S. However, knowing my luck, something will go wrong.

Extreme detail! I love your attention for all of it. I'd definetly get one were I given the chance. Can't wait to see the finnish...

Extreme detail! I love your attention for all of it. I'd definetly get one were I given the chance. Can't wait to see the finnish...

Thanks Zachrack, i cant wait till its finished.

i have some old model aeroplane decals, does anyone think any of these would look good?

2012-01-03084334.jpg

Thanks, Fraser.

Thankyou so much, I didnt know that it was possible to make my own decals! Im going to use them on my ODST Buck costume. I owe you one! Again!

Fraser
lol, nothing owed. If you need some image worked on ready to print for a decal, let me know.

Did they get back to you on that? I've been wanting some of this stuff for a while but I'm not willing to drop $500+ for a nasty letter from customs.

p bro - yes they got back to me. Was a copy or a couple of letters/emails they got from the authorities regarding trooping with blasters. If you want me to send you copies, pm me your email address and I will send them on to you.

SENT

i finally painted the rifle instead of just a plain silver, let me know what you think. Oh and i have also had a guy wanting to buy it for $800, but i am going to get some use out of it first:

2012-03-28164348.jpg

2012-03-28164333.jpg

2012-03-28164320.jpg

2012-03-28164308.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back