Louisiana 405th Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpartanT117

ok, after "running" into a member from my own native state, Louisiana, I thought, "wouldn't it be cool to get together as, "405th Louisiana" and have a building party? or at least get together as collective aforementioned group and at least talk about our armor, and maybe get dressed out and troop somewhere random like Wal-Mart? so hence this thread, Louisiana members, make yourself known!

hahah it's great! the people out here in NM and I assume everywhere else, say "you guys" and idk, it just sounds kind of unfamiliar to me since I grew up 16 years of my life in Louisiana.. :p

hahah it's great! the people out here in NM and I assume everywhere else, say "you guys" and idk, it just sounds kind of unfamiliar to me since I grew up 16 years of my life in Louisiana.. :p

Lol all about adjustment! So are you familiar with the west bank?

well, to be honest, I didn't get out much due to me being a kid while I lived there, but my dad will way more than likely know where that is, and I have driven over the Ms bridge before, so I'm sure just a brushing up and I should know where it's at.. lol

well, to be honest, I didn't get out much due to me being a kid while I lived there, but my dad will way more than likely know where that is, and I have driven over the Ms bridge before, so I'm sure just a brushing up and I should know where it's at.. lol

Haha nice! And what gives? Only two LA residents living here? xD

Sigma-LS, a moderator on here, lives in Louisiana, or so his profile says, but if he does, I'm sure he's pretty busy, being one of the mods..

Sigma-LS, a moderator on here, lives in Louisiana, or so his profile says, but if he does, I'm sure he's pretty busy, being one of the mods..

I would love to see other members from LA on here, maybe give me some direct pointers and tell me if I'm doing something wrong (it's a whole lot easier having someone tell you if you're messing up! :p)

I would love to see other members from LA on here, maybe give me some direct pointers and tell me if I'm doing something wrong (it's a whole lot easier having someone tell you if you're messing up! :p)
dude, I'm all for bringin your latest builds to a designated gathering point with three or more members and work on it as a team! a little off subject, but do you know there are people in the world we all share, in the U.S., that have no idea what gumbo is? XD XD XD

dude, I'm all for bringin your latest builds to a designated gathering point with three or more members and work on it as a team! a little off subject, but do you know there are people in the world we all share, in the U.S., that have no idea what gumbo is? XD XD XD

What?! They're missing out! My mom made seafood gumbo just the other day, I feel sorry for them! XD

i've been here a long time but i seldom post. you've got a better chance of seeing me during a saints game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back