Master chief reference photos for Halo3 Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Jay
Projects in the Works:
- Halo3 Helmet
- Sketching Alphonse Elrics armour with measurements (Actual Size as if he was real, according to sites he's approx 7'3"/220cm, so I will have to incorporate stilts and arm lengtheners, both which are easy to make) Since I only have the height, I have to try to scale him according to that(which is tough, but I've worked on worse).

I'm currently in the process of scaling my helmet that came with the Halo3 Legendary Edition. I will be posting pictures (once I figure out how to on this) of all angles of it with the measurements in ACTUAL SIZE. So if you would like to use this base model, you'll have to use your own head measurements and scale it according to your head size. As for the angles, you should be able to figure them out (take a protractor to the computer screen.... it works).

If anyone could tell me how to post pics on this discussion, I will gladly post them so you also can make a John-117(Master Chief) Helmet. Oh and any advice or tips to help me in the building and design would also be greatly appreciated. This is my first stab at actually building something like this, I've mostly done scaling for other people.

Cheers,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back