Skyrim Dragonborn Helmet (Iron Helmet) PePaKura - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKidIcarus

Hello everyone, i've been lurking the forums for quite some time and decided to make an account and attempt my first PeP. I think it turned out quite well, and so far I am the only person (that I know of) to complete this PeP.
5MssB.jpg

7Mw8W.jpg

Psj7E.jpg

f8GKm.jpg

6GJXU.jpg

7Mw8W.jpg

nhJ81.jpg

I started out with the lower part.

Attachments

• 7Mw8W.jpg
    7Mw8W.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 210
It's fine. Sorry I took it the wrong way. Communication is 70% Nonverbal, just goes to show.
Yeah, I'll post more soon. imgur is screwing up my login information.

sfy40.jpg

Adding Bondo, leaving the texture a little rough to give it an amateur blacksmithing look.
M9HWT.jpg

cfyYn.jpg

If anyone can find an iron curaiss, gauntlets, or boots let me know, I have searched everywhere and can't find any. thinking about freehanding it.
OOntI.jpg

this is the interior, I added an imitation Leather to keep my budget down, and made strips to attach the neck guard, because it is not actually attached to the helmet as one piece.

Absolutely amazing! Nicely done!

Really? Thanks. It means alot. I put a ton of hours into it, and used up my entire three day weekend to finish it.
The interior could have been better, but i kept pricking myself with the sewing needle and was just ready to end it so i whipped out my hot glue gun and went to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back