Banana's Official Hayabusa Armor WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katana's are easy to find if you know where to look, but having one attached to your armour would be illegal in public would'nt it?
That would depend on where you live. I live in michigan and called up the state police and explained to him the whole situation about the sword, how it would act as a prop, I would not take it out and it would be on my back and that I would be attending a convention so I would be having it in public. I got a good laugh out of him, but he had NO problem with it at all, but he said the people holding the convention might have a problem with a real sword in public, and if they do, all I would have to do is take it off, put it back in my car and not have to worry about anything. :)

Another thing you could even do is buy a lock which locks the sword into the sheath making it so that nobody can come and take the sword out. The most familiar method is called peace bonding. You can even do a search: "peace bonding weapons" to read more into it. You basically use a zip tie or a few to make it so that the sword can not be removed. Depending on the conventions weapon rule, you will still need to have it inspected by security so they can determine if it's safe or not.

Hope that helps. :)

That would depend on where you live. I live in michigan and called up the state police and explained to him the whole situation about the sword, how it would act as a prop, I would not take it out and it would be on my back and that I would be attending a convention so I would be having it in public. I got a good laugh out of him, but he had NO problem with it at all, but he said the people holding the convention might have a problem with a real sword in public, and if they do, all I would have to do is take it off, put it back in my car and not have to worry about anything. :)

Another thing you could even do is buy a lock which locks the sword into the sheath making it so that nobody can come and take the sword out. The most familiar method is called peace bonding. You can even do a search: "peace bonding weapons" to read more into it. You basically use a zip tie or a few to make it so that the sword can not be removed. Depending on the conventions weapon rule, you will still need to have it inspected by security so they can determine if it's safe or not.

Hope that helps. :)
Alright thanks!

I actually wasn't planning on getting a real katana, but I know where to get one, I was thinking of getting one of the replica ones.

I know here in britain you can get a sword liscense, need to train in the sword though, and it's purely for self defence.....One downside: you have to keep the liscense on you at all times while carrying the sword, you should see if you can get them in America...

I know here in britain you can get a sword liscense, need to train in the sword though, and it's purely for self defence.....One downside: you have to keep the liscense on you at all times while carrying the sword, you should see if you can get them in America...
I'll talk to the local police about it.

Thanks!

Sorry for late reply but then when your wearing your build and someone pulls a knife or something at you you can be like "Come at me bro"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back