Rhinoc's Builds *PIC HEAVY* -We are META

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobbatron

We are meta in more ways than one...

Hey guys Rhinoc here! Been awhile right? Hows the kids? No kids? Wife? No?... dog? really nothing? Ok.. well anyway

So months and months ago for the release of Halo CEA I put this together
316728_315985138427979_100000494869007_1365689_983557980_n.jpg

Sorry for never posting it, just too lazy :p But everything above the waist was hand made by me, everything below was muckle (which i had many problems with because of them being both too big and too thick of casts)
The gaunts, shoulders, and cod are all foam and the AR is foam board.
I have two helmets, one was a low def file that i put hours into to make it awesome, then decided to make another with a high def file
Oldhelmet.jpg

Oldhelmet2.jpg

Newhelmet.jpg

Newhelmetback.jpg

but i decided.. I want to change it.. i want to make it from him...

TO HIM!!!
Knife-meta.jpg

At the moment i only have the cod repainted and i picked up a new chest from my good friend Matth101
chest.jpg

I also have new shins and thighs and forearms
shin.jpg

misc.jpg

And best of all
EVAhelmetfront.jpg

EVAhelmetside.jpg

now judging from that low def MK VI helmet, i think i can make this one look as best as possible!

I have to continue in the next post..

But thats not all I've worked on...

I am working on an ODST!
ODSThelmet.jpg

ODSThelmetside.jpg

ODSTAll.jpg

ODSTcenter.jpg

ODSTchest.jpg

ODSTshin.jpg

But wait theres more!!

To go with the meta you always have to have an idiot.. an idiot such as... CABOOSE
Caboose2.jpg

Caboose.jpg

I'm makin this for my little brother and using some pieces from my last suit to do it (such as the chest and gaunts)

Now then i have some more to talk randomly about...
Plans for the Meta:
  • Vac Form the visor and use thorsolli's method or Hughs method obviously if i go with hughs I will use gold and not blue
  • Make the chest addon and shoulders (I have taken Belakor's EVA and edited it to be more HD and no I will not release it unless he permits)

Plans for the ODST:
  • Use Hughs method for visors to make one for my helmet
  • Also I do not like how LD Hugh's gaunt is and how impossible Kirrou's is. So i decided "I'LL MAKE MY OWN!!" So it has the HDness of kirrous, and the simpleness of Hughs (almost) and, like hughs, is built in sections then put together like a puzzle.
  • Use foam to make all the remaining parts

And plans for Caboose:
  • I took Flyingsquirrels MKV helmet and did some major editing to make it easier for me, I segmented it to make it like a hugh file (really loving the way you put them together man (way better than struts)) and made that.
  • Give brother old chest and gaunts

Thats all people, please leave a comment below and tell me how you like it, or hate it, or wanna eat it or whatever!

Rhinoc out!

This is an Awesome build Rhinoc you've been in inspiration to me for sometime and yet you haven't failed to raise the bar again keep up to good work

Sweet. I've got this build on my short list, I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Someone has been busy. Everything is looking awesome! You have been pepping like crazy!

Every time I see this....
ODSTcenter.jpg

I think this....
SA243lg.jpg

Anyway, keep up the great work.:)

Nice job or jobs, you have been busy for sure, hope to see it all go together

@VShore, That was freaking funny as hell

This is an Awesome build Rhinoc you've been in inspiration to me for sometime and yet you haven't failed to raise the bar again keep up to good work
Hey thanks man! I think the one thing i dont have in my favor for right now is the fact that its gonna cost an arm and a leg to pay for all the resin and paint and visors!

Sweet. I've got this build on my short list, I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Lol which one? :p
I'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to make the ODST look and hope that however it looks, it comes out well.

Someone has been busy. Everything is looking awesome! You have been pepping like crazy!

Every time I see this....
-Image-

-Image-

Anyway, keep up the great work.:)
That is freaking funny!! Thanks man, and yeah, I've been in the dark for awhile posting every once in awhile but now i'm going to hopefully make updates as often as possible.

Nice job or jobs, you have been busy for sure, hope to see it all go together

@VShore, That was freaking funny as hell
Lol I've been overhauling it to make it all, that MKVI was half finished a week before the release and i was like "........OH CRAP!! I DONT HAVE A SUIT FOR THE RELEASE!!"
I'm hoping to have some of these done by the release of Halo 4 so I can go to the midnight of that!

Also I have somethin to show you guys..

Screenshot2012-01-23at32706PM.png

That is the gauntlet I modeled for the ODST as Hughs was very low def and Kirrous was impossible for me to make (so many tabs :eek )

If you'd like me to release this file just let me know!

Nice job on the Gauntlet model, I have to agree on Kirros having to many folds, your looks easy to Build ;)

Yes, please release that beautiful file. You will make a ton of people happy including myself. I did build the Kirrou, but I havent built the other gauntlet, cause it was a very long process and I realized how lazy I am at pep after I finished the first one. Please be my hero Rhinoc!

Oh yeah, great work on the peps, very straight and clean. Can't wait to see the finished product on those sexy peps!

Tony

Thanks for the comments guys!!
There you go guys!!
I highly suggest scaling it to yourself and rearranging the parts as to the fact that it is set up to my craft robo (and it is set to A4 paper) and, while easy, it is not the EASIEST by far. but it is still pretty simple
feel free to edit the unfold as you like :)
Hope you guys like it

Thanks for the comments guys!!
There you go guys!!
I highly suggest scaling it to yourself and rearranging the parts as to the fact that it is set up to my craft robo (and it is set to A4 paper) and, while easy, it is not the EASIEST by far. but it is still pretty simple
feel free to edit the unfold as you like :)
Hope you guys like it

It looks great in pep designer. Doesn't look complicated at all. Nice work Rhinoc.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back