KAT ARMOR BUILD - with custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was looking really close at your work then my Wife walked in....She wanted to know what I was doing. I said I was checking out the best armour thread I'd ever seen and was taking mental notes of the detail and patters....She flat out called me a liar! She then notified me of the model wearing said suit.....I got the couch for 2 days for that minor oversight. That was the first time I got kicked out of bed for checking out someone's outfit. LoL!!!

Your doing great and I'm now on the hunt for a sowing machine. Now that I know my "man card" isn't going to be revoked ;)

So I was looking really close at your work then my Wife walked in....She wanted to know what I was doing. I said I was checking out the best armour thread I'd ever seen and was taking mental notes of the detail and patters....She flat out called me a liar! She then notified me of the model wearing said suit.....I got the couch for 2 days for that minor oversight. That was the first time I got kicked out of bed for checking out someone's outfit. LoL!!!

Your doing great and I'm now on the hunt for a sowing machine. Now that I know my "man card" isn't going to be revoked ;)

Ha!! That's why you've got to say "Hey, honey, come over here and check out what this person is doing!" At least that worked for me. Get her involved, then she'll feel included rather than cheated.

Awesome job LilTyrant! It's getting close and I can't wait to see this start to get some color, although I've got to admit that it looks pretty sweet as it is!

Wow, it's been a while since I've seen this. THat robo-arm is redonk! This is beyond elite in my humble opinion. Beautiful work!

Tony

This is absolutely beautiful! How do you make your foam armour look so neat and clean! And don't even get me started on that robot arm, that is a work of art. I think this deserves elite showcase. One of the BEST foam armours I have ever seen. I need to make foam armour NOW. I regret using the fibreglass method...

This is absolutely beautiful! How do you make your foam armour look so neat and clean! And don't even get me started on that robot arm, that is a work of art. I think this deserves elite showcase. One of the BEST foam armours I have ever seen. I need to make foam armour NOW. I regret using the fibreglass method...

I wonder this as well. Best theory I can come up with is that since she is using craft foam instead of eva foam she can make more detailed and fine cuts....? Craft foam is much less dense and hard than EVA foam so maybe this enables her to make such great work. But yeah, absolutely amazing... kinda wish I knew how to use a sewing machine to make an undersuit as well. GREAT WORK!

Impressive as always, I want to see all this masterpiece

toja! Not sure ifgoogle translate is getting better or your english is! I'm hoping the latter so I don't look like a fool XD But yes, I wish we could see more already. You are such a tease XD (I mean that in the best way possible)

That is why I love my Wife. She caught me doing the same thing and asked me what I was checking out. I answered that I was checking out the person in the armor and she just gave me a look and said "Yeah Right". LOL.

Everytime I see an update I think of this clip.

SARCASM ALERT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
toja! Not sure ifgoogle translate is getting better or your english is! I'm hoping the latter so I don't look like a fool XD But yes, I wish we could see more already. You are such a tease XD (I mean that in the best way possible)

mmm, I think the translator begins to understand what I mean maybe XDDDD

OMG... after reading trough this thread I might have to rethink the whole pep-idea and go for freehanding foam... xD

What should a n00b do after seeing this... *mumbles...: "go hide underneath a rock or something"

The perfect example of a girl looking pretty in armor... :D

For now, you get a nice mushroom:

Vector_Mario_Bros1_UP_Mushroom_by_chris_a.jpg

Use that extra life for more extraordinary updates, I am subscribing

OK were back up and running so how about some Eye Candy. Yes that's right I'm looking to see what Epic work of art you've come up with now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back