KAT ARMOR BUILD - with custom undersuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yey full body shot!:)
Will express my admiration in full once it's all painted so till then keep doing what you do so well :)

Tom.

I'm not sure if anybody has asked this, but are you going to put a fan in your helmet to avoid it fogging up? I also was wondering if you knew about underarmour coldgear (I think), maybe it's hotgear, to wear to avoid baking in a hot suit? It's supposed to wick away the sweat and keep the surface of your skin cool, even while under multiple layers. I use the technology for all the gear I wear for motorcycle riding. I'm just mentioning these things to ensure you are aware to help with the comfort of such an epicly awesome suit. I give you so much props on all the awesomeness in this project! I hope you post pics of the dropped jaws when people see you on Halloween!

The armour is very good but i think the helmet is no very cool, probably because it's no the original model. But the colour will prefect.

Wow....unbelievable. As you mentioned, it is very exciting to see some color coming into the picture now. Keep up the great work girl!!

-Matt

Awesome work as always lil. Did you use an airbrush to apply the acrylic or just brush it on? the paint work looks great by the way. :D

Finished build pic's are out of this world.:D
As to the paint. Well lets just say the color combinations are working very well. starting with the base coat and working up to the high and low lights, along with the ware is most impressive. With looking at all the detail you put into this build the paint job will just be the icing on the cake.:cool

Side note: I'd love to see a bigger pic of the suit up if possible. :cool

Sweet! Color! The armor looks incredible as it is, I can't wait to see it in color. I agree with Thorn, the pics you have up now are fine, especially for the progress shots, but when it comes to the finished armor, people are going to want to see nice big HD pictures.

Loving this build! Can't wait to see it complete.

As always, FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!!! Now, once you have it done and painted, we need to see the person under the mask. Just my opinion.

This looks fantastic! I really need to do an undersuit. That nerf blaster looks amazing as well. Where is it from?

Awesome job as always, LilTyrant. Great doesn't describe it, but GREAT Job!!!! Can't wait to see it all painted up.

Wow, this is just grand! Amazing work Lil' Tyrant, wondering: Where did you get Plastidip? (hopefully not via online shopping!)

(PS: I have my foam now, starting w/ my boots!)

If you've got a Home Depot nearby where you are, that is where I was always able to find some if no one else had it. They had both the spray and brush on kinds there.

i was never able to find it at home depot, or anywhere else for that matter. The ONLY place i found the plasti dip spray was LOWE'S.

ok..lil..stop it.. just stop now.

we cant handle all this..ot only can you sew..but you can do foamwork..but no dont stop there.. just from the thatwee lil hand plate..you got the patience to do a great paint job..JEALOUSY SETS IN.

great work lil cant wait to see the rest painted and your thread elevated..you deserve it.

Glorious! You have done a spectacular job LIL. I look forward to the finished paint. And if i ever have the chance to see you at a con im taking a picture with you lol

Hey LilTyrant, i was looking in other post and i end up here.
I know a lot of people told you this already but i must say it again.
This is one of the best foam suite i saw so far.
Well done and keep it up, looking forward to see the painting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back