delete account

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i have someone remove the account from the 405th cause i cant seem to post anywere or do anything since last time my buddie logged on and i think that this is not right to basicly run the account down to only posting in the general i feel like the mods have gotten lax on there mod on there responses as to fix things and after ithica stopped being on here cause of drama

I don't really see how the mod's got lax. I tend to clean up things as fast as I can. And I think your account might be dissabled for some reason. You can't even acces the classifieds. Might have something to do with you asking for torrent files on the forum maybe? Anyway, i'll ask.

I know this is off-topic and This is not supposed to be here but I couldn't find another post, but how do I create a thread?

I know this is off-topic and This is not supposed to be here but I couldn't find another post, but how do I create a thread?

Since you're in the New recruits group, you'll only be able to create threads in the new Members forum. There's a blue button at the top of the forum that will let you generate your own thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back