To Kill a Spartan - Youtube Vid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey All!

I felt like i needed to film somthing with my spartan suits! So i did! I figured out that a foam spartan can haul @$$!

Hope yall like it!

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it!

Your absolutely right. I could not run like that in my fiberglass suit. Foam really is the way to go!

As a gun nerd, I found this hilarious, especially the folding foregrip scope, and the ar-15 firing automatic when it was on semi XD

Great videol

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Also for a fountain of blood to fly out of someones crotch, a very specific something has to be punctured, while it is in a certain state, (you know exactly what I mean)

I thought I was the only one who noticed that. Also for a fountain of blood to fly out of someones crotch, a very specific something has to be punctured, while it is in a certain state, (you know exactly what I mean)

Lol we didn't have sights on the gun an we needed a scope lol, the grip kinda looked like one so we used it. It's not like we planed this vid out over a long period of time, it was a spur of the moment kinda thing. As for the fountain of blood, I was trying to be funny not practical

Glad y'all liked it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back