Custom Reach EOD build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syko

Jr Member
After several false starts and getting wrapped up in work I am finally getting started on my Reach multiplayer character.

EODDay1.jpg

This is after day 1 of building this is what I have. The pep work on the face was a pain in the 4th point of contact.

EODDay2.jpg

After the second build day I have most of the face done and am starting on the dome. at this rate I should be done by the end of the week and ready for resin and rondo.

Great looking build so far! The Pep is really clean! Good luck on the build! Just a little tip, do all the little complex stuff on its own then attach it to the main body of the helmet. I learned that the hard way a few days ago.

I tried that the last time I started a bucket..... it didn't turn out so well....... but I did pick up a few things.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Here is the progress for today, work drug me down and I threw my back out so I'm just getting back to work.

EODDay3.jpg

All I have left on the pep work is to add the visor and side vents, and I am thinking about doing a custom add for the chin. So far, 4 days work including print and cut..... thanks to my CraftROBO ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back