PAX Prime 2012 Who is going this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I managed to get mine as well, I expected the 3 day passes to go fast, but not in less then a full day total time wise. PAX is starting to get ridiculous.

Sorry SWTOR has taken over my life so I managed to let the release of the badges slip by. I checked this morning noting they must have went up mid day. I managed to get my 3 badges, man every year they sell out faster and faster.

Spartan-005 and I will be there and hopefully I can have my noble six with me but then again we are bringing other things and flying

Darn, somehow in all my years of gaming I didn't even know this thing existed. When I lived in cali I used to go to comic-con every year! Maybe they have something like this around the Chicago area. I just moved here so I'm not really sure. If anyone knows, please tell. Thanks!!

Trying to find any and all hints of halo presence at pax it's a given that they will have a multiplayer demo at pax this year or some form of demo, but fingers crossed for some kind of a halo only event like halo fest again like last year. The only stuff up is about E3 hopefully after E3 passes we will get more info on what to expect.

I'm very curious as to what kind of Halo event/presence that they will have. My guess is that they will have an announcement as time gets closer to the event, kinda like last year.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

I don't know if it's me or is the the lack of updates from the pax site little odd it's going on 60 days till and they haven't even posted the sponsors yet, last year they had them up 3 months before, this year must be the year of little to no updates.

I'll be going! I'll definitely have an AR, possibly some armor!
\
That's great I will add you to the list hopefully in the next coming weeks ill have some updates about pax there site has be lacking a bit this year with updates but hopefully we will know the sponsors and panels soon.

So, I heard some great news at work today. We have a Microsoft guy that stops in all the time and he was telling me that he was trying to get onto the staff for Halofest this year. w00t! Hopefully the party will be better than last years, those invitations were cool looking

IDK, if there was going to be another HaloFest this year, I think they would have said something by now. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us!

IDK, if there was going to be another HaloFest this year, I think they would have said something by now. But who knows, maybe they'll surprise us!

I have looked and asked everyone in many different forums, and no one is saying anything. It is 37 days till the day and they still haven't even added the sponsor list to there site, but hopefully when we hit the 30 day mark they will put out some news for us.

Just got my badges in today woot!

Aug 9, Well i was looking at the sponsor list and it looks a bit shabby, and sadly no xbox 360 or Microsoft to be seen and there is no sign of halo fest this year but we can always hope.

Hey guys so i turns out im gona be able to go this year.My family is going to go see my grandparents who live near by seattle at the same time as the con. :D Ive only got a friday pass so far,but im thinkin i can snag a few more while im there.If you see a guy in a Dead Space 2 custom security RIG,thats me.Cant wait to see everybody again. :)

Hey guys so i turns out im gona be able to go this year.My family is going to go see my grandparents who live near by seattle at the same time as the con. :D Ive only got a friday pass so far,but im thinkin i can snag a few more while im there.If you see a guy in a Dead Space 2 custom security RIG,thats me.Cant wait to see everybody again. :)

Great, the more the better I'll add ya to the list hopefully ya find more badges good luck.

So the Halo bulletin this week included a reminder about the halo 4 panel this year:

Saturday, September 1, 5:30pm – 6:30pm

Halo Reborn
Pegasus Theater

With just a few weeks before Halo 4 launches, and the long awaited return of iconic hero, the Master Chief, 343 Industries will present a look at the evolution of a beloved franchise and the challenges and opportunities in rebuilding a familiar and beloved world. Join the storytellers, artists, and designers of Halo 4 as they show off some of that evolution and reveal even more secrets and features of the weapons, vehicles, gameplay, and characters that you’ll see when the Master Chief returns.

Hope to see at least a few of you there.

So the Halo bulletin this week included a reminder about the halo 4 panel this year:

Saturday, September 1, 5:30pm – 6:30pm

Halo Reborn
Pegasus Theater

With just a few weeks before Halo 4 launches, and the long awaited return of iconic hero, the Master Chief, 343 Industries will present a look at the evolution of a beloved franchise and the challenges and opportunities in rebuilding a familiar and beloved world. Join the storytellers, artists, and designers of Halo 4 as they show off some of that evolution and reveal even more secrets and features of the weapons, vehicles, gameplay, and characters that you’ll see when the Master Chief returns.

Hope to see at least a few of you there.

Count me in ill be in line for this one

Also on fri me and akdickinson and others plan on going and waiting in line early to get the swag bag, and get in the convention floor first off to hit up the red vs blue booth to snag some exclusive halo stuff. If you would like to join just post it up in here so we know who to tell were and when to meet come Friday. It's almost time guys less than a week till pax prime woot.

Count me in ill be in line for this one

Also on fri me and akdickinson and others plan on going and waiting in line early to get the swag bag, and get in the convention floor first off to hit up the red vs blue booth to snag some exclusive halo stuff. If you would like to join just post it up in here so we know who to tell were and when to meet come Friday. It's almost time guys less than a week till pax prime woot.

You can count me in early Friday morning !! Just let me know when and where and are you going to be in your armor Friday morning ?? Can't wait !!

I will be there all 3 days wearing ODST suit from Halo 3. I will definitely wear it for the Halo 4 panel but earlier that day won't be running around in armor due to a panel that I am honored to be with other fan film creators.

So disappointed, I won't be able to make it. I live a short hop down the road in portland, but I'm still nursing an injury that prevents long periods of walking or standing :( and by long periods I mean more than 10 minutes at a time, stupid shattered pelvis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back