PAX Prime 2012 Who is going this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawacr

Jr Member
Figured I would get this started a little early this year.

Last year at pax was awesome there was alot of us that ended up going and for good reason it was halkofest and it was epic had a great time and took more pictures with people than I would have like nothing like not being able to move a foot without some one asking you to stop I got stopped more at pax than I have ever been stopped while I was in uniform in a airport returning or going on a deployment over seas it was crazy but a blast to say the least. I go to PAX every year it's easy for my to go because I live 30 mins from Seattle so its no prob getting there for me.

I just want to get to know who is going and what days and if your going to be in Armor or in some form of cosplay. Pax is a lot better of a experience in a group than just walking around all by yourself. And best PAX Prime 2012 will take place over Labor Day Weekend, from August 31st through September 2nd so getting off of work and school should be a little easier for this.

4/13/2012-Latest update to pax prime is they posted on the site that they Expect registration to open at the end of the month. I will post here the minute they go up for sale if you haven't gone before the 3 day badges go fast so as soon as they go up order then not a good idea to wait because they do sell out every year.

''UPDATE 4/26'' So badges went up on the pax site for sell but were pulled due to the new vendor they were using so now there going back to the old vendor so badges will go up next week for sale again on paxsite.com. Remember to get your badges early because they do go quick. I will update again when the badges go up for sale.
Who is going subject to change if individuals change there plans.

UPDATE 5/2/2012 Sorry to post it late but badges went up early today after i checked in the morning the 3 day badges are sold out like always but you can get the single day passes for fri,sat and sun at $35 a badge I had to get the 3 one day badges bummer but worth it to me. Make sure if you intend to go to get your badges asap because they do sell out fast.

UPDATE 5/3 Saturday badges are sold out only Friday and Sunday badges left to pick up.

UPDATE 5/4 Sad to say all the badges are gone now there is no more left so if you didn't get them in time the last chance you will have is on ebay at a mark up hope you snagged them when they went up.

Pax has a new handy hotel partnership this year. If you need rooms head over to the paxsite.com and click the hotels link on the left of there main page to see hotel locations and room rates. I will be staying at the Roosevelt this year last year I stayed at the holiday inn witch I recommend to no one its over priced and far as hell from the convention center but ia located in a geat part of the city if you look to get mugged lat at night lol.

LAWACR-MKVI/Recon
akdickinson in Kat armor and some N7 armor.
spartan-087 ''possibly coming''
DaSlacker in armor-Church blue is always better
Trooper0621- in what armor/costume t.b.d
Sepheus 13
Longshot-X- in armor
Spartan-005
Spartan-087
SilenthillHick- possible armor
CrazedOne1988
spartan-847-david

8/15/2012 Ok it's 15 days till the event what are everyone's plans for pax. Who is going to go wait to get in at 5am and who is just going to roll in when the line is gone. What hotels are you guys going to be staying at? Who would like to meet up in a group to roll up in the convention center like we own the place?

The schedule is up on the pax site jump on over to see what panels are going on and at what times http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule

I'm really interested in going. Does anyone know if there's going to be another halofest this year? That's the main reason I want to go. :p

I'm really interested in going. Does anyone know if there's going to be another halofest this year? That's the main reason I want to go. :p

I do believe Frankie said at one of the panels that "We want your guys input to make these even better in years to come." I assume that means there will be one this year (At least I hope so! A yearly Halo convention would be AWESOME! )

As of now there is no set in stone info on another halofest. I will update the thread with all the info that the pax site and the forums at the site put out. The only info put out so far is that it is on labor day weekend it will be a few months before they start putting out info on the panels,and exhibitor info stay tuned and ill update as soon as it comes available.

I'll definitely be going again as well. I should have my Church suit one day and hopefully something new another day, not sure what yet though.

I'll definitely be going again as well. I should have my Church suit one day and hopefully something new another day, not sure what yet though.

Awesome man I will add you to the list. It seems most of us from Washington are going a little easier for us to go than others.

I will definitely be making my way out there, though what costume I will make is still up in the air.

I will most definitively be going! I had so much fun last time, and actually meeting members of the 405th was awesome! Looking forward to seeing everyone, old or new :D

I will most definitively be going! I had so much fun last time, and actually meeting members of the 405th was awesome! Looking forward to seeing everyone, old or new :D

Last year was blast good to see that so far we have a good size group building. I will add you to the list also, stay tuned to the thread I will add whatever I dig up on pax 2012.

In 2010 I set up a photoshoot. I'm not sure how 2011 went, as unfortunately I was unable to attend, but I'm sure it was a blast with Halo Fest.

I'm not sure if they'll be doing anything like HaloFest again, but we'll definitely put together something once we get a feel for the con schedule and who all is coming. :)

In 2010 I set up a photoshoot. I'm not sure how 2011 went, as unfortunately I was unable to attend, but I'm sure it was a blast with Halo Fest.

I'm not sure if they'll be doing anything like HaloFest again, but we'll definitely put together something once we get a feel for the con schedule and who all is coming. :)
still too early to tell what to expect from pax but it gets better and better every year. They mentioned that they were taking the input from the con goers for future halo fest so hopefully they were hinting about halo fest for 2012 thats what is sounded like when they were talking about it. As far as a photoshoot goes of course we have to have one we got plenty of time between now and pax to figure out the details and 3 days to get everyone together to do so.

Ownedkapoo I don't understand your question.

Just got my badges! I was so mad though, I had a 3-day in my cart, and I click continue... and they were sold out before I could get mine:( I still got three 1 days though!

This Spartan managed to squeak by and got a 3 day pass.

C U THERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back