Reach Reach Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaayum, dude! Really digging that pistol!

Awesome job!

Thanks Pony!! :D

DUDE that is so freakin awesome! The detail you were able to pull from your master-form is outstanding. everything you have had going on lately has been top notch bro. I sent you a request on Xbox my gamer tag is Drac0 86.

I'm pretty impressed by it too :p Ohh, I didn't know who it was. I'll accept next time I'm online :p

Nice cast, if you keep them up I might have to place an order from you.

Thank you! :) I'm doing a small run for now, just to test the waters. I'll let you know :)

Looks like you captured all the details. Great job.

Thanks :) There were a couple tiny pockets but I'm going to spot putty to fill it in :p

Casting looks great I can't wait to see it all painted up.

Me either! :p I can't wait to make a bunch of these! Thank you Thorn!

UPDATE

Some Silver Spray Paint:
IMAG1017.jpg

Some more details.
IMAG1018-1.jpg

Woah, thanks guys :D Here's a photo of all my magnums right now. I think I have enough casting resin to make maybe 2 more!

IMAG1028.jpg

Sweet! This is the first of my files to make it all the way to casting (that I'm aware of). Great job too, they look awesome!

So that means you should have all four on you.... so when you run out of ammo you just switch guns lol

UPDATE

I finally painted up my combat knife!! I first plasti-dipped it, silver spray paint and then finally a clear coat!

IMAG1058.jpg

I also got my magnum to become detachable!

There's a side view of the thigh with the holes.

IMAG1062.jpg

The magnum with the 2 screws!

IMAG1063.jpg

And all together!!

IMAG1064.jpg

How do you guys like it? :p I'm crunching before halloween!!

I think it looks freakin awesome dude. Did you try using rare earth magnets before going with screws?

Thanks dude :) I thought that the magnets wouldn't last if I moved enough, I wanted something with a pretty much 100% guarantee that it won't fall off. I've gotta pull it up and then it releases. Feels awesome : P

That's a sweet idea for the magnum, and the screws and holes aren't too noticeable either. They look like they are actually supposed to be there.

DUDE!! That is a great idea for having the magnum on your thigh, i love it! So is it a smooth draw??

It all looks good to me. Like the idea on the slots instead of magnets. It isn't really all that noticeable at all. Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back