Reach Reach Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikyVengeance

PAGE 30 CONTAINS ALL FILES USED IN MY BUILD.

Hey guys,
Around early November of 2011 I decided to start another Halo Reach build. My old suit is starting to wear down on me and I just want something to do again. I plan to finish by August of this year for FanExpo 2012. I will be adding lights to where all lights will be shown on the actual armour. Ammo Counter for the assault rifle and a couple decals for the warning, UNSC eagle and logo and emblem. I want to add an actual leather thigh attachment for things like wallet and phone and maybe extra batteries. Armour ability will also be included. My magnum will be attached to the right thigh with rails I intend to attach to both the magnum and thigh which will make it removable. Gold visor will be installed via chicago screw way which I saw on the forum a while ago. I might be adding a voice amplifier which will also work as a MP3 player which might be fun. I will be fiberglassing the armour atleast twice and then finish off with a thin coat of rondo to cover all the sharp fiberglass. I will be bondoing the outside to have a nice smooth finish. The colour will be a dark olive green through out. I have a padded undersuit ordered already. Here we go :)

This is what I'm going for with a little touches of my own.
tumblr_lie64cJDiI1qd6q29o1_500.jpg

Now, for progress pictures, I have a couple which I already started on.

Front of Helmet Progress

IMAG0423.jpg

Side of Helmet Completed

IMAG0428.jpg

Back of Helmet Completed

IMAG0429.jpg

Sliced Halo Reach Magnum Progress

IMAG0436.jpg

Completed Sliced Halo Reach Magnum

IMAG0438.jpg

Front of Chest Piece Completed

IMAG0449.jpg

Back of Chest Piece Completed

IMAG0447.jpg

Front of Bicep

IMAG0452.jpg

Side of Bicep

IMAG0453.jpg

Everything I Have so Far Part 1

IMAG0456.jpg

Mark V Shoulder

IMAG0476.jpg

More Pictures:

Side of Forearm

IMAG0475.jpg

Top of Forearm

IMAG0474.jpg

Handplates

IMAG0473.jpg

Side View of Everything I have so Far Part 2

IMAG0472.jpg

Front View of Everything I have so Far Part 2

IMAG0471.jpg

Halo Reach Assault Rifle Progress

IMAG0484.jpg

Halo Reach Assault Rifle Completed

417094_10151212862980094_556945093_22499419_1122072249_n.jpg

Looking good so far. This is definitely going to top your other build. Maybe include somewhere to keep your cell phone along with that mp3 player, so when your suit falls apart you can call someone. ;) Unfortunately I'll be showing up to fan expo in my old suit, but fingers crossed that I can make enough improvements to have it hold together on me. I also just started working on a gun, but no where near as far along as your are with yours. They look awesome. Looking forward to seeing this finished.

hahaha just like last time. That was brutal. I thought it all through this time haha Thanks dude :)

Got some new build photos of the armour ability and cod piece.

Armour Ability:
is the old one I made for my old noble six which I'll fix and convert over to my new suit.

IMAG0487.jpg

The Cod Piece:
Front:

IMAG0488.jpg

Back:

IMAG0489.jpg

Next, I'll start work on the thighs which could be difficult :p
Thanks for the awesome comments guys!

The sizing looks really good.

Which cod piece file is that? If I redo mine I think I'd go for that one. I'm not too happy with my current one.

The sizing looks really good.

Which cod piece file is that? If I redo mine I think I'd go for that one. I'm not too happy with my current one.

The file is really good, except the butt plate was pretty difficult to do but nothing too bad.

Here's the file:
http://www.4shared.com/file/pctlNTFj/Reach_cod-piece__Roadwarrior_.html

Thanks Pony!:cool

UPDATE

I pepped my HD Right Thigh. I'm not 100% sure it's going to fit. I don't have anything to put under except track pants (because my old suit is using it on the mannequin) so it could be the baggy-ness of the track pants. We'll have to see... here's some photo's for your viewing pleasure!

Front:
IMAG0509.jpg

Side:
IMAG0510.jpg

Back:
IMAG0511.jpg

Test Fit:
RightThighArmourTest.jpg

Look at the Back with my pressure suit, the torso under arm is messed up because I had to cut it to get into it.
IMAG0513.jpg

Do you guys prefer full size photos or thumbnail photos? Not sure which to post. Thanks for the interest guys : )

UPDATE
...Self Bump
I rebuilt my thigh! 10% bigger so it's actually 20% bigger than the original.

Here's a photo comparing the two beside each other:
IMAG0517.jpg

Also, here's a photo of me comparing the thighs on me already.
IMAG0520.jpg

This is comming along nicely the peeping looks really clean and neat it will be awesome to see how it comes out in the end

Thanks guys! I'm going to be using the larger thigh for suuure. It fits better and allows me to have room for lights and attachments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back