Reach Reach Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DUDE!! That is a great idea for having the magnum on your thigh, i love it! So is it a smooth draw??

Thank you :) Yup, it has a slight pull but I prefer that so it doesn't randomly move around.

Pretty cool man, looks great

Thanks dude : )

It all looks good to me. Like the idea on the slots instead of magnets. It isn't really all that noticeable at all. Good job.

Thanks! Having the screws hidden was my goal for the magnum, at least they'll look like they fit into the same look :)

Looking good man. Like the idea with the screws.

Thank you :) I got the idea from Thorn's thread, very similar methods :)

Thanks for the reply's guys! Really awesome :)

UPDATE

So I had a pretty fun Halo-ween this year! Thought I'd share a couple photos from the event.

58875_394163667319506_33987359_n.jpg

32296_10152237559925711_1345645062_n.jpg

297155_299919763447929_1298611303_n.jpg

thats an awesome idea, great bit of engineering :)

Thank you :) Appreciate it!

Never thought to use screws like that, excellent idea

It's something new, right? :p Thank you!

I was thinking the same thing! Looks good when you have a tiny team. Pulling off a good Spartan! Looks like you had fun for sure.

UPDATE

So I had a pretty fun Halo-ween this year! Thought I'd share a couple photos from the event.

58875_394163667319506_33987359_n.jpg

This is the most badass picture! It like you can feel what's going on. Your ODST companions usher you in through the door, and as you slowly walk up beside them, towering over them, everyone turns and stares with mouths agape.

looks amazing! quick question, what kind of pants did you use for your undersuit? I just ordered a very similar looking torso peice to your, but I am drawing blanks on choosing the pants.

This is the most badass picture! It like you can feel what's going on. Your ODST companions usher you in through the door, and as you slowly walk up beside them, towering over them, everyone turns and stares with mouths agape.

Exactly what it felt like :) Thanks dude!

looks amazing! quick question, what kind of pants did you use for your undersuit? I just ordered a very similar looking torso peice to your, but I am drawing blanks on choosing the pants.

I simply used black underarmour pants. They should be in the athletic section of Walmart or any sports store :)

AMAZING pep skills! Liked the touch of the Motor undersuit. What kind is it? Trial or something other?

Keep up the GREAT work!

AMAZING pep skills! Liked the touch of the Motor undersuit. What kind is it? Trial or something other

Keep up the GREAT work!

This is the same style of the undersuit, if you looked around, you will definitely find it for a lot cheaper.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/M-L-XL-XXL-3...=item2c696cb1e0&vxp=mtr&_uhb=1#ht_3120wt_1037

I've set your picture as one of my backgrounds on my computer. It is freaking awesome!

Thats amazing! Excellent work!

Awesome looking pics. Great job.

Love the pics man :) very nice

Thanks for all the super awesome comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back