Tiger & Bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
so no one wants to give this a shot ?

By now you should know the answer. Plus I don't believe any of us know what is tiger and bunny, beside that they are animals. Maybe I'm the ignorant one because when I read the title of this thread all I can think of is, this must me a joke. Some photo of what you are talking about maybe helpful.

go to hulu
search tiger & bunny
watch it
Thank me later. Ill take a look at that bunny. no promises!!

First off, not everyone uses Hulu. Second you missed my point. Not everyone is an Anime fan so not everyone know what is Macross, let alone "Tiger and Bunny". Posting a photo of who is Tiger and who is Bunny helps the community.

I like to think the community is smart enough to try google out.
but whatever.
tiger%2B%2526%2Bbunny.jpg

473387-tiger_bunny_wild_tiger_super.jpg

473390-tiger_bunny_bunny_super.jpg

Also I'd like to add that they are doing TIGER & BUNNY THE LIVE.
hell yes live action T&B

wow wow guys i didnt mean to start argument, so let me start by saying im sorry. I though that people new tiger and bunny since tere was a lot of talk about it when it came out. I remember people asking for the armor. So I tough i give a hand and send out an obj. As for the title i guess i could of added armor file in the name. McCaboose that be sweet XD. If you can get a tiger one it be cool too XD

Hey im looking at the fil and trying to clean it up for pepping. if you can find tiger or any other hero .obj's let me know!!

I found 3 more people from tiger and bunny, but theres a problem its froma mmq files froma dance program. If any one know hows to convert it all post them

Wow took time looking for this armor, I'm no design then why look anyway at anything that can help them with pleasure.

...and they like the boom... they like the cars... the cars that go, "boom!"

sorry... couldn't resist :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back