ODST Foam WIP (Pic Heavy) GySGT Buck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mustang, your build looks great :)
Your foam work is really good, you have good edges and everything. I bet that belt sander helps lol I might head to harbor friehgt after work today :p Keep up that great work man, i cant wait to see more :)

This is really impressive! Excellent foam work, your build seems to be coming forward very quickly.

Looking forward to seeing the final product!

As Requested a layout of what i have so far, still need one shin and thigh and then the helmet with comm attachment, not in the picture is a pistol belt and the pouches i will be using on the left thigh and right shin, and i am also going to be getting soon a MA5C from Thorssoli.

0317121314.jpg

0317121315.jpg

0317121315b.jpg

0317121315a.jpg

Hope y'all like it, cuz i am totally stocked :D

The suit looks great. What color scheme are you going to do for it??

I plan to keep it basic with a faded black all over and the camo thighs and forearms, same on the helm cept for the grey stripe down the middle of the helm and on the shoulders, to keep it tune for Bucks armor from H3 ODST down to the blood type info on the shoulder too :)

Awesome looking foam work.

Thank you buddy glad you like it :)

Your foam work looks nice and clean, great job!
All the pieces on the floor... Another HumptyDumpty pic! Lol
Cheers.

Thank you, currently working on the other shin and will finish that and the other thigh tomorrow then all thats left to build is the helm with comm piece :D

Looking really nice man. I love it when a build gets to the point of assembly. Can't wait to see you wearing this bad boy. Hopefully if baby sleeps long enough today I might have a go at putting all mine on for pics.

Looking really nice man. I love it when a build gets to the point of assembly. Can't wait to see you wearing this bad boy. Hopefully if baby sleeps long enough today I might have a go at putting all mine on for pics.

Good luck, i remember when my son was that young and i didnt know what a moment to myself was anymore rofl

Looks like you certainly found some time for pictures eh? It looks great! And ArmyMustang, this build is coming together so fast and with such quality, its hard for me to wrap my head around it. To the both of you, Absolutely amazing work!

Looks like you certainly found some time for pictures eh? It looks great! And ArmyMustang, this build is coming together so fast and with such quality, its hard for me to wrap my head around it. To the both of you, Absolutely amazing work!

Thank you friend glad that you like it so far

Well small update here as i have just finished the other shin today thank god cuz it was a pain in the... also got started on the other thigh just cutting out the pieces and arranging them to glue together tomorrow.
Then all thats left is, you guessed it the helm which after seeing sandy's and drack's foam helms i was going to try it myself but i dont think im that good yet so this part im just gunna do the old fashioned way and pep, glass and bondo it.

But here are some pics of the other shin and the thigh layout
0320122015.jpg

0320122016.jpg

0320122156.jpg

Enjoy and happy armoring troopers:cool

UPDATE!!! lol Well its time for another update, this time all the foam work is complete cept for maybe some foamies for details on my armor and some other detail pieces but those are for later :p
Right now i got both thighs down as well and also the knee guards too so all that is left besides details and such is to start makin a brain bucket with comm attachment, pep bondo and rondo, fiberglass and all that jazz :cool

outside of the thigh
0321122230-1.jpg

Inside thigh groin area
0321122230a-1.jpg

Both together
0321122229.jpg

With the knee guards i just decided to glue them to the shins so i dont have to worry about strapping them and them moving out of place when i move or run or killing sleeping grunts
0321122228.jpg

Inside of knee top of shin
0321122227a.jpg

Both together
0321122227-1.jpg

Again i apologize for the poor quality of the pictures, but i hope y'all like it anyways
Feel free to comment and as always...
Happy armoring 405th :D

Wow armymustang, everything looks as though it has come together very nicely. :) I am likeing it a lot, not get that brain bucket done and suit up! lol Keep up the good work.

With the knee guards i just decided to glue them to the shins so i dont have to worry about strapping them and them moving out of place when i move or run or killing sleeping grunts
0321122228.jpg

Actually, its more accurate to have them on the shin like you did. I've been looking at a whole bunch of ODST renders and screenshots, and the knee pad is actually bolted on to a section on top of the shins. They still flex, like at a joint on the shin, but they do attach there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back