The Avengers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonus

As a true believer I've been really excited about this for a long time, but there hasn't been a lot of content released to feed my nerd-hunger. I think the superbowl spot has really satisfied that need, and yet has also left me wanting to see the movie even more than before.

If you missed it here it is:
http://youtu.be/bGt-saFvkNk

There is so much in here to nerdgasm over. I expect that by the end of today I'll have watched it 15 times.

Yeah, that's where I get most of my news from. Geekology.com and iwatchstuff.com cover a broader range of things, but they also have good updates too (though usually the same as anywhere else you'd look).

I have to admit I'm excited to see this. I am a big fan of the avengers, especially Ironman. This is what years of waiting after every Marvel movie for little tid bits of this to lead up to.

In preparation for this I've been re-watching all the Marvel movies leading up to this. I'm trying to pace myself since there's a few months to go still, but I've already watched Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. Next up will be Iron Man 2 and then Thor. I haven't watched Captain America since I got it on bluray (but I saw it twice in theaters) so it'll be a nice finale to get me pumped.

I have yet to see Captain America, which really sucks for me. I can't wait to see it though I've heard its really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back