Good Morning 405th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitaronicus

Hello! I've been a member on this site for a little bit and forgot about it. I have just re-discovered the site and want to be apart of the beauty that is going on.
As you can see my name is Kitaronicus, please call me Kit, Kita or Kitar (any variation, whatever suits you!)

I have been a cosplayer for years but have never attempted armor of this caliber. I am a hard-headed perfectionist and look forward to taking on many projects. :D

I JUST played a Halo game for the first time, and I cannot seem to stop playing! Never thought myself the Halo type, go figure.

Anyway, I hope that I can learn a lot and share what I know with all of you. So let's all have a great time!

Welcome back! What do you have in mind as far as what you want to do for your armor? Which game was it that you played?

I'm excited to see what you come up with!

ah you always remember your first time playing halo. I remember playing it in a walmart when it first came out, wondering why I had no guns or grenades and running; I didnt know it was the tutorial level lol.

Thank you everyone! I will soon be starting a Momotaros costume from Kamen Rider Den-O. But that's not very armor-y. As for a more armor project, I will be eventually betaking on my character in Halo Reach.
(Halo Reach being the first one I played. Followed by ODST. I realize that I am playing them in reverse order ;P)

But that project wont be for a little bit. n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back