**FINISHED!!!** Zero's Gungnir and Halo 4 Midnight launch Build ((PIC HEAVY))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero Prime

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I am back with a few projects but I will start with my Gungnir and foam armor build :p. I have been working on it for a while and the helmet is almost done I will start on the foam parts soon.
178_0837.jpg

178_0836.jpg

178_0835.jpg

178_0834.jpg

178_0833.jpg

I have a few other projects in the works but i will tell you more about those later

About time someone made this helmet! How the hell are you gonna see out of it?! Cant wait to see the finish deal! Looks great so far

About time someone made this helmet! How the hell are you gonna see out of it?! Cant wait to see the finish deal! Looks great so far

I have a few ideas. One of them is to hot wire my old Flip into a actual camera and work it like in the game. I am also thinking of vac forming a visor.

Gungnir is finally Peped and I have to say that this is oneof if not the HARDEST thing I have ever made. I noticed on the ears that theygo in instead of out but I plan on adding some foamies to it after it ispainted to fix that(1). As for seeing out of it I think I am going to buy a Pinhole Camera and wire it up to a used MP3 player or something similar to get the video andsee out of the helmet.
Anyway I will be starting my new chest piece tonight and printall the templates for my costume tonight so pics of those should be coming soon.I am also getting ready to make a AR and a Spartan Laser and have it open likeit does in the game’s. I want to start that in the next week or so that will beup soon.

Now…

ON TO THE PICS!!!!
178_0841.jpg

(1)
178_0842.jpg

178_0843.jpg

178_0844.jpg

178_0845.jpg

178_0846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job on the peping, You don't see many of these helmets running around hope to see you get this one finished up

I'm on record for saying this, and i still stand by what i said, the GUNGIR is one of the most ugly helmets i have seen and i reaaaaaally dont like it and dont understand the obsession with it..

but sir...

That is one awesome helmet, very good job!

Being the one who unfolded that file I have to give you tremendous props. It's a near impossible build and you pulled it off spectacularly! I can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep up the fantastic work.

Being the one who unfolded that file I have to give you tremendous props. It's a near impossible build and you pulled it off spectacularly! I can't wait to see where you go with this. Keep up the fantastic work.

Thank you for that, and I know what you mean i nearly gave up a few times.

Wow nice pep work. I thought about making this one too, but didn't want to deal with the lack of a visor. Good work though!

Thanks to everyone for the suport on Gungnir it was one of the hardest builds I have ever done... Bondo is going to suck

Well due to limited resources right now I have not made much progress on myGungnir Helmet :(However I was able to get some foam recently so I have started to work on my chest piece and the rest of my armor except for the belt merely because I am still looking for a file for it. I have also started 2 other builds that will appear in this thread but more on those in a week or two.
PICTURE TIME :p
4444271d.jpg

... Only one this time? aw man :(

UPDATES
Okay so i have been hard at work on my Chest piece and it is really coming along well I know I will need to get more foam for the rest of my armor.
I hope to get some resin and Bondo this week or next and I will be able to finish my Gungnir Helmet
PICS!!!!!!!!!!!

7df35abf.jpg

c18c6915.jpg

82a3be98.jpg

4cbc5f05.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing how that GUNGNIR goes with the strengthening, again to echo everyone else, well done with the pep, it looks a million bucks.

Gungnirs will rule the world. *cough* I mean, gingers will rule the world. Derp.. I mean, Hello, fellow red head!

Okay so... are you going to Phoenix ComiCon or San Diego ComiCon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back