Unity Project 2012 for Child's Play Charity (Looking for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! They just released an extended version of the Live action trailer . This is what the suit should look like! Look at that weathering !

MC03.jpg

MC01.jpg

MC02.jpg

MC05.jpg

Here is the trailer itself -

I hope this is of some help too you guys! Once again , a HUGE word of congratulations too Devin White and all of the Bluerealm team!
-Jacob

UPDATE*

I'll be gone from today (6/13/12) Until Sunday (6/17/12) and I am unsure if I will have internet access . If I do, I'll delete this section of the post. If I don't , then this will stay here. Thanks guys! Keep posting updates!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey do to how overwhelmingly busy i've been lately, I hate to see that i will have to drop down from this sorry. because being in a touring band i dont have the time to **** down and work on anything lately, Not even have time to sit down at a computer. Sorry again.

Hey do to how overwhelmingly busy i've been lately, I hate to see that i will have to drop down from this sorry. because being in a touring band i dont have the time to **** down and work on anything lately, Not even have time to sit down at a computer. Sorry again.

Hey man, that's ok ! Touring band? That's awesome! You guys have a website?

Thanks for your willingness to participate man!

-Jacob

PS
I think you meant sit down lol

Sup Jacob

I think I am ok to go for the Gloves. I can't promise anything on the undersuit due to materials issue not sort out. Check your messages!!!

Sup Jacob

I think I am ok to go for the Gloves. I can't promise anything on the undersuit due to materials issue not sort out. Check your messages!!!

My messages are checked and replied too! lol

**Update**

There is a position open for the Battle Rifle . If you are interested , hit me up! If I find a thread and see that you have impressive work , I'll message you! No real updates besides that little note . Anyone have any updates on their part?

Thanks!

Jacob

I'll do the battle rifle. but do you want it carved or peped with expanding foam? I could do ether one.
P.s. Is ther any way we could add some support to the chest file and maybe simplify it a little bit.
I like to add details post fiberglass. not pep them.

Thnx

Yeah you can go ahead and add my name to the list " gloves and hand armor - **empty**" - Uratz!

Done sir!

I'll do the battle rifle. but do you want it carved or peped with expanding foam? I could do ether one.
P.s. Is ther any way we could add some support to the chest file and maybe simplify it a little bit.
I like to add details post fiberglass. not pep them.

Thnx

Sounds good man! Whatever method you can get the best results from is the one I want! lol As for the pep file , message King Rahl and as him about it.

In other news-

Has anyone seen nosaint's Halo 4 helmet build? He modified a Hyper cast and did some AMAZING stuff with it. Check out the hex pattern on the visor on page 2

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36915-Halo-4-MC-Helmet...nosaint

Sir Tsaboc -

You think you could attempt to pull off the same thing on the Unity Project visors? Just a thought!

- Jacob

Does the chest armor include the cod piece? Because you don't have that piece listed.
Because I'll do it anyway.

Sorry about that! I forgot to list it lol But yes , it does go along with the chest piece.

A question for everyone else -

Do you think October 1st is a reasonable deadline? I think it would be awesome to have the suit done by November 6th (Halo 4's release date)

-Jacob

will we all get casts of the full suit? Cause it would be awsome to wear to the release.
I can pay if I have to.
P.S. October 1st is fine

will we all get casts of the full suit? Cause it would be awsome to wear to the release.
I can pay if I have to.
P.S. October 1st is fine

Not everything is going to be cast out . I did contemplate that in the beginning , but decided not too :/

Just got a refurb printer so I should be able to start peping tomorrow. Gonna contact kingrahl to see if he's completed the modifications to the helmet file.

Just got a refurb printer so I should be able to start peping tomorrow. Gonna contact kingrahl to see if he's completed the modifications to the helmet file.

Awesome man! Since it's been a few days , do you have any progress to post :p

- Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back