Unity Project 2012 for Child's Play Charity (Looking for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to share a bit of good news . My father had a robotic assisted prostactomy to remove his cancer this at 7:30am this morning. The surgery was a success and he is now cancer free! It's been a long day (we got up at like 4am so he could go to the hospital to prep) Thanks to everyone for your prayers and thoughts .

-Jacob

I'm making good progress on the helmet pepping. I'd share pictures but I'm already in bed (its past 2am and I have to be at work by 8... the hell am I thinking? :p). By the way, people may not be posting due to the bot attack on the site out of fear of infection. To anyone concerned, just make sure your firewall is up and you antivirus is up to date and you should be fine.

Good news and bad news...

Good: I've decided to donate a M6H Magnum to go with the armor.
Bad: It's not looking too pretty.

I need a volunteer to finish the work on it and give it a sweet paint job. PM me and we can work out the details.

This is what I have so far...

P9030069.jpg

P9030073.jpg

Im glad to hear about your father Jacob. It looks like everyone is working hard :) keep up the good work guys

I need a volunteer to finish the work on it and give it a sweet paint job. PM me and we can work out the details.

P9030069.jpg

P9030073.jpg

What is it made out of? I might be able to finish it...

Im glad to hear about your father Jacob. It looks like everyone is working hard :) keep up the good work guys

Thanks man! Everything is in full swing now!

P9030069.jpg

P9030073.jpg

was this from your stencil file?

Okay guys the helmets almost done but I need a volunteer to do the fiberglassing and bondo work. I expect the pep work to be done by the end of the weekend so if anybody's interested please let me know via private message. Also SirTsaboc please send me your shipping address so I can get the visor to you.

Woohoo!!! Forum is back up. And what's more is that I completed the helmet pepping last week. Here's what I've got:
IMG_20120909_233711.jpg

IMG_20120909_233731.jpg

IMG_20120909_233742.jpg

IMG_20120909_233756.jpg

IMG_20120909_233917.jpg

IMG_20120909_233842.jpg

I still need a volunteer to fiberglass and bondo this thing so PM me if your interested.

Woohoo!!! Forum is back up. And what's more is that I completed the helmet pepping last week. Here's what I've got:
IMG_20120909_233711.jpg

I still need a volunteer to fiberglass and bondo this thing so PM me if your interested.

Nice! The pep work looks fantastic! I do have someone I'm going to message about the bondo work. Thanks for the update man!

It definitely wasn't easy that's for sure. Oneof the hardest builds I've ever made. But it was worth it!

And you did a great job!

yeah i bet, its gorgeous!

how is everyone else doing??

Little update guys -

Even though this Unity Project isn't finished , I have been making concepts for future charity projects in the last few weeks. As soon as I get a few together and fully planned out , I'll make a poll and have your guys vote on your favorite idea! If any of you guys are getting near completion of your part , please tell me and I'll order smooth-on supplies so you can send them off for molding! Thanks!

-Jacob

I read some of the Rules and it seem to apply to content captured from their videos and games. I still don't know how it would apply to Prop making since most of us are creating sculptural art based on personal interpretation of their game assets and there are deviations that do not look like their stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back