Unity Project 2012 for Child's Play Charity (Looking for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any updates? Sorry I keep asking this , but I don't want this thread to get buried in the creation discussion lol

Well, the first thigh is about 75% done. It should be done tomorrow. But until then, heres how it looks so far:
120508_002.jpg

120508_003.jpg

Ill get it fully pepped and report back with results soon. I cant wait to see what everybody else has in store as well!

Well, the first thigh is about 75% done. It should be done tomorrow. But until then, heres how it looks so far:
Ill get it fully pepped and report back with results soon. I cant wait to see what everybody else has in store as well!

Looking Good man! Keep it up!

I'm really gonna need the helmet pdo simplified before I can give it another go.

Hey King Raul - Can you help us out here? lol :p

Thanks guys!

-Jacob

Hey bud just so you know i just sent some donation. Should arrive in 3-5 business days :) let me know when you get it

Hey bud just so you know i just sent some donation. Should arrive in 3-5 business days :) let me know when you get it

Awesome man! Thank you a ton!

BTW everyone -

We still need people to make the - Knees , Shins , Chest piece , and undersuit

Also ,

Would anyone be interested in designing an official Unity Project logo? I would love to see some concepts! Thanks !

Thanks!

Hey everyone! Sorry for lack of updates once again , but I'm hard at work on something special for the team members! Keep your eyes out!

UPDATE!

Everyone who is a part of the team and/or donates will get one of these with their prints!! (the donors will get one that says "2012 Donor)
Tell me what you think!

prototype.jpg

2012UnityLanyardresized.jpg

donorlanyard.jpg

Just a little disclaimer , I got permission from the 405th brand manager last year to use the logo for the Unity Project .

-Jacob

Dude! Those are totally awesome!!!

WOOT!! Those looks Great :)
Pics probably dont do it justice. :)

Thanks guys!

Little update here -

I finished all of the lanyards today! (14 member , 4 donor - I can always make more) Here is a picture!

DSCF1238.jpg

Enjoy!

Jacob

Hey guys - Make sure to check out the new Donate page on our tumblr!

http://projectunity2012.tumblr.com/donate

Also- Does anyone know if they can make a 405th logo with no background? (like have a transparent background ) I've tried and tried and I just can't remove the white and/or black background from the logos . If you could do that , it would make you 10x more awesome! (Keep in mind that this NOT altering the 405th logo , as stated by the logo guidelines. Please make sure all of your toying around is in line with the guidelines that you can read here - 405th Graphic Guidelines )

Thanks again!

Those are pretty neat. Would be nice to have it hanging from my Halo 3 lanyard. :p Also, out of curiosity, when were you sending out those Halo 4 prints?

Oh and one more thing.....I CAN EDIT THE IMAGE TO HAVE A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!!! :p

Those are pretty neat. Would be nice to have it hanging from my Halo 3 lanyard. :p Also, out of curiosity, when were you sending out those Halo 4 prints?

Oh and one more thing.....I CAN EDIT THE IMAGE TO HAVE A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND!!! :p

Thanks Niki! I will be sending the prints out later this week! (I've been finishing the lanyards to ship out with them) You can edit it? YES! I'll send you the one(s) I would like to have a transparent background on facebook! Thanks again!

Here is a list of the team . If I have your shipping address , it will say "Yes" next to your name. Everyone listed has been contacted in some way, shape , or forum (haha get it? instead of form it's forum...you know...because we're on a forum.....no? oh...ok then.)

Sai-257 - Yes
Sir Tsaboc - Yes
bigred1910 -
higdog827- Yes
ACDCrockr209- Yes
HaloGoddess- Yes
Kwameninja- Yes
JUSTINIAN 117- Yes
CinderBlock- Yes
KingRahl-
SeniorRawr-Yes
Mstruvmgc- Yes

If your name doesn't have a Yes next to it , I need your address so I can ship you your print and lanyard! Thanks!

UPDATE 5/29/2012 11:00pm

6 prints hot off the press!

DSCF1240.jpg

Here is a list of the team . If I have your shipping address , it will say "Yes" next to your name. Everyone listed has been contacted in some way, shape , or forum (haha get it? instead of form it's forum...you know...because we're on a forum.....no? oh...ok then.)

Sai-257 - Yes
Sir Tsaboc - Yes
bigred1910 -
higdog827- Yes
ACDCrockr209- Yes
HaloGoddess- Yes
Kwameninja-
JUSTINIAN 117- Yes
CinderBlock- Yes
KingRahl-
SeniorRawr-Yes
Mstruvmgc- Yes

If your name doesn't have a Yes next to it , I need your address so I can ship you your print and lanyard! Thanks!

UPDATE 5/29/2012 11:00pm

6 prints hot off the press!

DSCF1240.jpg

Im not gonna lie, i LOL'ed at the forum joke lol.
Everything is looking great man

Well I am making a display stand for the helmet, and need help on deciding what finish it will have. There are 2 options. A clean black version, or a weathered metal version. The clean black version will have all of the engraving done in white. The weathered one will have the engraving darkened, but not solid.

This is the black version, and the second picture shows the white engraving. I will use the Halo 4 logo.
100_1293.jpg

102_3484.jpg

The weathered one will be the exact same shape and design, but with this finish:
Grungy-Weathered-Steel-767047.jpg

I would prefer to do the solid black clean one. But since this is a community project, I figured I would let you guys decide on what it will look like.

Just say the black or the weathered one as your vote. After a week or so I will total up the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back