Unity Project 2012 for Child's Play Charity (Looking for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!!

We made the United Prop Builders monthly update! (405th insider) Check it out! Ben Cobb talks about it right at the beginning!

Thank you Adam and Ben for the plug !

-Jacob

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm re-modeling the torso, when I find the time. Then I'll be going on to the shins then shoes.

BTW: If anyone is using MY models for their build, let me know how it fits or if it needs adjusting. Progress pics are always welcome.

Any updates on armor pieces ?

I have all of next week off for spring break, and i expect to complete one maybe even both of the thighs.

I'm re-modeling the torso, when I find the time. Then I'll be going on to the shins then shoes.

BTW: If anyone is using MY models for their build, let me know how it fits or if it needs adjusting. Progress pics are always welcome.

Ill let you know if there are any fitting problems with the thighs, but the model looks great, and i dont forsee any problems. Also ive been meaning to ask, what should they be scalled to? Did you scale them for the average person, or are they scalled to the size of the masterchief like most MKVI files are?

Ill let you know if there are any fitting problems with the thighs, but the model looks great, and i dont forsee any problems. Also ive been meaning to ask, what should they be scalled to? Did you scale them for the average person, or are they scalled to the size of the masterchief like most MKVI files are?

All my files are scaled to me (except the shoulder, oops). I'm 5'6".

This would have been an awesome project to have been part of!
However, since I am only working on my 1st ever armour project I don't think that I would be the proper candidate :(

The new torso is updated and ready for anyone to start on. The last I looked, nobody has volunteered to do it.

Thanks for the update man!

Also Sai -

What do you think about having just a helmet in the auction as well? Since we're molding the helmet , it would be easy to do . I could cast it out , fix any problem spots there are . This would mean , however that Sir Tsaboc and Halogoddess would have more work to do (Sir Tsaboc would need to make two visors and Halogoddess would have one more thing to paint )
What do you guys think of that? I am in cahoots with someone about making a custom stand if we were to have just a Unity Helmet as well . That is how the Unity Project started last year , with just a helmet. It also means more money for Child's Play! Tell me what you think!

Keep up the good work !

-Jacob

Hey guys, just dropping in to say I'll be helping out, mainly with the torso armor!

If Niki is up for it i can make another donation on pay day to help pay for whatever. Also, hurrah for kyre unt ze torso armor!

Hey guys, just dropping in to say I'll be helping out, mainly with the torso armor!

We're glad to have you on board!

If Niki is up for it i can make another donation on pay day to help pay for whatever. Also, hurrah for kyre unt ze torso armor!

Hey man , thank you! Only if you want too . I think what we have now will cover all the molding supplies and some of the shipping . Thanks again!

-Jacob

hey guys, ive really been wanting to get more involved with projects on here and help out, does anything else need doing at the moment? i saw paint is covered, but i can paint, pep, glass, finish work, whatever :) I work with my dad doing custom paint and fabrication work so just let me know. oh maybe i could talk my dad into pinstriping and gold/silver leafing some kind of plaque to go with everything?
He can do stuff like this.
IMG_3381.jpg

Thats white gold btw haha.

Nice! I'll message you later on and we can work something out! Thanks for offering your assistance !

-Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back