Unity Project 2012 for Child's Play Charity (Looking for donors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man!

*UPDATE*

We're now ready to 3D print the shoulders and hand plates , we just need to get some money donations . Any amount helps and if you donate , you will be listed and a donor in the first post and be given a print of a original piece of artwork that all team members will be signing as a thanks for your contribution .

You can now e-mail me at 405thUnityProject@gmail.com and follow us on Tumblr!

http://projectunity2012.tumblr.com/

Thanks everyone!

PS
You can contact me through way of PM about donations

*UPDATE FOR TEAM MEMBERS*

You may want to check out the files on this thread -

http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/36006-Modeling-of-the-Halo-4-MC-suit?p=595025#post595025

Here are a few pictures of the suit -

o9470i.jpg

im2rsj.jpg

ev4dab.jpg

The files are not yet pep friendly . He is working on that as we speak !

What do you guys think?

-Jacob

Wow, they look great! Any mention of how long it will be till he gets the pep files ready? If its not going to be too long, I think ill go ahead and use his thigh file, it looked really good from what I could see!

I am having some printer difficulties so I don't have the helmet printed yet. I'm working to correct it as soon as I can.

Wow, they look great! Any mention of how long it will be till he gets the pep files ready? If its not going to be too long, I think ill go ahead and use his thigh file, it looked really good from what I could see!

Sounds good man . I'm not sure on that one, You can message him and see when they will be ready .

I love this community <3

Such a caring place.

I agree . I've met some wonderful people on the 405th , and when this type of thing turns up , they are always there to help out!

I am having some printer difficulties so I don't have the helmet printed yet. I'm working to correct it as soon as I can.

Hey that fine man! We're in no hurry right now . I'm still working on getting a estimated due date .

On a little side note -

One of my facebook friends just pledged a significant amount of money to the project! That's our first official donation!

We still need someone to do the Chest , Gauntlets , Knee & Shins , and the undersuit . If your reading this and would be willing , Please reply!

Thanks!

-Jacob

Since I just feel like adding my own two cents.............XD...........the file for the boot looks a bit too off compared to the actual version. When you look at that model and the actual version, you can see A LOT of differences..........at least I can anyway since I have an eye for detail. :p

Since this suit is going to be for charity, wouldn't it seem appropriate if the files were a tad more accurate? I don't want to sound as though I am coming off rude about it, I just want to help ensure that this project is as awesome as possible since it's for charity. :)

Since I just feel like adding my own two cents.............XD...........the file for the boot looks a bit too off compared to the actual version. When you look at that model and the actual version, you can see A LOT of differences..........at least I can anyway since I have an eye for detail. :p

Since this suit is going to be for charity, wouldn't it seem appropriate if the files were a tad more accurate? I don't want to sound as though I am coming off rude about it, I just want to help ensure that this project is as awesome as possible since it's for charity. :)

I agree . That model though is the rough version though . I do think they need to be more accurate since it is for charity . I am hoping that *cough cough* everyone make their piece of the suit the best possible work they can produce *cough cough* (I probably should get that cough looked at xD)

Quick update *

I have the models uploaded to shapeways . I am having them printed within the next week!

Update *

My father is a professional artist and he is donating a piece too this . His picture will be signed by all team members and be auctioned with the suit . Everyone who is a part of the team and who donates money will be receiving a print of it . Here is a picture of him drawing the picture! (pic-ception lol)

DSCF0060.jpg

Enjoy!

Jacob

This looks fantastic, can't wait to do more!

Sai will send me the helmet , I'll mold and cast it , send it too you , you will install the visor , and then send it too Nikki (Halogoddess) for paint!

Thanks again for volunteering your time!

-Jacob

hey, because of the small issue that i can't work on the pep work for any of this T,.,T i was wondering how i could donate to cost of shipping, it's the only way i can help but i'd be more than glad to do what i can. just send me a pm and i'll get back to ya.

hey, because of the small issue that i can't work on the pep work for any of this T,.,T i was wondering how i could donate to cost of shipping, it's the only way i can help but i'd be more than glad to do what i can. just send me a pm and i'll get back to ya.

Thanks man! PM sent .

-Jacob

Im thinking Im gonna do an A.R. With working LeDs, and everything. Anyone willing to do the led wiring?

That would be awesome man! It looks like we are getting official info tomorrow at around 2pm (confirmed in a tweet by a 343 employee) , maybe you could make the new AR if we get a good look at it tomorrow!

That would be awesome man! It looks like we are getting official info tomorrow at around 2pm (confirmed in a tweet by a 343 employee) , maybe you could make the new AR if we get a good look at it tomorrow!

ahhh, Im hoping we do! i want to start ASAP!

ahhh, Im hoping we do! i want to start ASAP!

I didn't see any AR in the trailer , we did get a great glimpse of the new BR !

422728_377654412254519_100000298895579_1416000_495068381_n.jpg

417326_377654382254522_100000298895579_1415999_1896326891_n.jpg

422165_377654342254526_100000298895579_1415997_1397417959_n.jpg

423125_377654318921195_100000298895579_1415996_513778305_n.jpg

420282_377654448921182_100000298895579_1416001_1609137832_n.jpg

They are showing off multiplayer tonight and I'm hoping we get a look at the AR . Maybe you can decide which you want to do then!

Still working on the printer issue, but hope to have it resolved soon. Also J, I have a gold iridium visor I'm not using if you want. Was gonna use it for my MkVI but I opted for blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back