Noble Armor Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith021

Well we'll see how I can actually post pictures ;P

so far my armor is scattered all over the place. finished and unfinished. However it will be done. as soon as decent weather comes around. I took in a lot of the comments and I've figured out methods of keeping the pieces from sagging or warping. My house is like an ice cube :p so I used Popsicle sticks to keep things together :) tell Me how it all looks Ya'll :)

These are my helms. the one on the left is currently under construction.
Halostuff021.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my Assault Rifle that took a while to make. I used tape to keep it from bending.
Halostuff019.jpg
[/IMG]

Facial of my new helm.
Halostuff017.jpg
[/IMG]

Chest, I've already placed a coat of resin over the top but i havent gotten pics of it yet
Halostuff011.jpg
[/IMG]

I started making the boots, unaware that i forgot to size it. they were a size 5 hahaha
Halostuff012.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm currently waiting for good weather to get to work again on everything. But I'll keep Ya'll posted :)

you can look at more at the link below:

http://s1164.photobucket.com/albums/q574/Keith021/

looking good. im working on my armor now. ita got a huge mix up or different armor parts and a few that im making myself(not in the game)

Whos pep files are you using? Im gonna start my MK V(B) helmet soon, its BMcClains, just wondered if you have any tips for scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back