Reach-era ODST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Just the resin and fiberglass. I used hardener of course. I hate working with Rondo. I might take my chances with it. But, I have yet to decide.
Id highly suggest hardening it with rondo. Its not too bad once you get the hang of it, and it increases the strength of the piece immensely.

I'll do it tomorrow. Thanks! :D

Yeah, I didnt particularly like working with it at first either, but its completely worth it in the end. Just dont use it on the outside of the piece for smoothing it. Since its mixed with resin, its more difficult to sand. So make sure you use rondo on the inside of the piece, and just plain bondo on the outside if you want to smooth it. Good luck!

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before , but the ODSTs in the pictures you've posted are 'Bullfrog' ODSTs . The ones you see later on in the game are a bit more like the Halo 3 ODST armor .

Reach_1840207_Full.jpg

I do love the look of the Reach ODST ! It looks a heck of a lot more intimidating !

So, I followed the advice I was given and applied Rondo to the inside of my piece. I actually finished it today. :D

429868_305190049536179_100001355599967_761162_2046022489_n.jpg

I like the way it turned out for my very first completed armor piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back