Banana's Official COG Armor WIP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

acasualbanana

Jr Member
Welp, I know that I still have to finish the magnum and the Hayabusa, but I'm bored of both of those so here goes COG armor!

Significantly simpler than Mjolnir or a weapon, COG armor will be ideal.

I'm actually going to do this for my own pleasure, and for wearing at my school's annual Spirit Week next year.

Ima be a Gear for career and hero days :3

You know, the thing about COG armor, is that there is only the helmet, chest, and a cod piece, and that's optional.

To put it in perspective, the entirety of Hayabusa armor, took up 112 pages.

Just the chest on this, was 74 pages. God, that is a LOT of paper for ONE piece of armor.

Today, I've gone from 74-53. Hopefully tomorrow, I can get down to 30, that way, I can be completely ready to glue by Wednesday.

OqAtT.jpg

From today on out, I will do a daily picture log and a small journal entry on what has gotten done today.

Day 1: I've totally finished cutting out my chest. 74 pages condensed into this stack of angular pieces. And, apologies for this, but that was DAMN hard. It was extremely easy cutting, but just so painstaking, and even worse, I did the math during math class. I'm less than 4% done and already invested 23.7 hours in it...;_;

16Ezq.jpg

Day 2: Put most of the back together, and I'm aware of the poor perspective and lighting, but my parents got me up at 4 AM and I'm beat and couldn't care less about my photography at the moment.

Anyway, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's about 8 inches wide at its widest, and 15 inches, end to end. Perfect.

Alright, see you in the morn...I'm gonna get some much needed shut eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back