Tribes Ascend Models (ripped) [Pic Heavy]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I could not find the Pathfinder, Solider and Juggernaut models. I think the reason is that they share models with the Raider, Infiltrator and the Doombringer.

Hopefully those Path, Soldier, and Jug models are out there somewhere. If not, if they share models with other classes, any suggestions for how to get a DS Pathfinder out of the other classes?

Has anyone had any luck exporting the DS Pathfinder and Soldier? I would try but im not sure how to even export them from tribes. If someone can give me some tips on how to export them, I will see if I can find the missing models. Once I get the DS Pathfinder helm I will be happy to unfold it too.

feel free to pm me.

i hate to add more to the rip list but the assassin skin, light turret, and silenced pistol are on my want list, but PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME also if you could show others how to rip models that'd help or at just shut me up ;)

Again. Thanks for the papercraft Jico.

7694408578_01d71bf732_b.jpg

Looks great imMonkeyGOD! You should create a build thread and show all the pics. assuming you took them :)

Good news! I finally was able to find the Diamond Sword Pathfinder helm. It is in-fact shared with the Sentinel and Infiltrator. Here is my edit and unfold. I had to detach the back half of the helm so that you can actually put in on. Let me know if anyone thinks it needs to be modified any more or if there are any issues. If I have time I am going to put it together and make sure it fits correctly and see if it needs support structures prior to hardening, which I am pretty sure it will. If it does I will add them and update the file.

Additionally I almost have the Sentinel done, just need to fix it up a little more then I will post it as well. Once I finish the Sentinel and I have some time I will do the Infiltrator. Then once I have finished that I am planning on creating a more detailed version of the Pathfinder since it seems that most of the details were done with textures and not on the model. But we will see if I have time to do that.

LFo3y.jpg

Download --<<< Diamond Sword Pathfinder Helm >>>

Last edited by a moderator:
@imMonkeyGOD No problem, your helmet looks awesome!:D

@Badeki Great job! Keep it up:)

Has anyone unfolded the BE Raider helmet? If anyone's looking for something to do I'd really like to get my hands on that :D imMonkeyGOD's helmet build really inspired me to give this a try.

Has anyone unfolded the BE Raider helmet? If anyone's looking for something to do I'd really like to get my hands on that :D imMonkeyGOD's helmet build really inspired me to give this a try.
Page 1, Post #7. I unfolded the Solider/Raider helmet;)

Hey Great job I See you found the TCN models that I could not :p keep up the great work im going to start working on my armor

Does anyone have files for the DS Light armor? Not unfolded is fine.

I have a 3DS that my friend edited with just the armor parts, but he spaced them together so far apart that you can't scale it properly.

I can upload the 3DS file if anyone wants to separate the armor parts into separate files.

hate to continue to ask but if anyone knows where to snag textures from i'd love to know (models too actually) but i wanna get the stealth spinfusor, sticky grenades, and the throwing knives (i'm sure you know where i'm goin' with this) so if someone could tell me that'd be much appreciated;)
[edit] i just found a very blurry texture of the raider/soldier i can't tell its that bad but none the less it's a start tell me if anyone wants it even though its a piece of crap in the meantime i'll keep looking

hate to continue to ask but if anyone knows where to snag textures from i'd love to know (models too actually) but i wanna get the stealth spinfusor, sticky grenades, and the throwing knives (i'm sure you know where i'm goin' with this) so if someone could tell me that'd be much appreciated;)
[edit] i just found a very blurry texture of the raider/soldier i can't tell its that bad but none the less it's a start tell me if anyone wants it even though its a piece of crap in the meantime i'll keep looking

I have all the raw files extracted, which INF skin do you need, also in which format (models&textures)? Currently they are .psk and .tga.

This guy?
7919834544_01bcdf76f1_c.jpg

I made that too. If you were at PAX Prime, it was at the Hi-Rez Studios booth all three days. The good news is that I still have all the molds and permission from the studio to sell copies. So do let me know if you're interested.

You can read about the build in my blog: http://protagonist4hire.blogspot.com/2012/09/building-blood-eagle-pathfinder-from.html

I'm still planning on remaking the helmet so it'll be a bit smaller.

I also wrote an article about the spinfusor build: http://protagonist4hire.blogspot.com/2012/09/building-spinfusor-prop-for-tribes.html

There's also loads of pics in this flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8050182@N06/sets/72157631346532206/

I have all the raw files extracted, which INF skin do you need, also in which format (models&textures)? Currently they are .psk and .tga.
umm jico ripped the regular blood eagle infiltrator so umm a .png(if possible) skin for that plus the assassin, stealth spinfusor, throwing knives, arctic sn7 and sticky xl with skins preferably saved as pngs
thanks a ton and sorry if its a big order to fill

darn shame 'bout those 2 things thanks anyway but glad (sarcastic voice start here) i totally didn't expect a reply, and download an extraction tool and begin all the necessary work myself, and find a conveniently named folder full of files that i don't want or would ever need (end sarcasm here) so yeah thanks a ton bro
[edit] so i guess if anyone else needs models i could always browse through a ridiculously long list and find them assuming maribel doesn't have them that is, so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back