Mass Effect 3 Shepard armor for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
may i ask a ? i made a Liara prep. her is about 3 feet tall, i want to make a live-size one next. does any one know how tell her is?

may i ask a ? i made a Liara prep. her is about 3 feet tall, i want to make a live-size one next. does any one know how tell her is?
We don't know for sure, dude. The Asari and Human models are practically the same size, so we don't know for sure.

I was beginning to think that no one was ever going to get a pep file of Shepard's N7 armor thought I might have to learn the designer my self.

HOLY COW! Female armor too? You are awesome. Thought I was gonna have to wing it from screenshots. Thank you. I'll be watching for updates :)

Nice work, Pony!
Would totally love to get ahold of an M8 Avenger Rifle and a Sniper rifle or two, lol
KUDOS, yo!

HOLY COW! Female armor too? You are awesome. Thought I was gonna have to wing it from screenshots. Thank you. I'll be watching for updates
Haha. Yes, dudette. Female armor, too. :p Speaking of which, the girls have a bigger lists of armor to choose from than the guys at this point, so if you have a type of armor that was in ME3, let me know and I'll get to work on it.

Nice work, Pony!
Would totally love to get ahold of an M8 Avenger Rifle and a Sniper rifle or two, lol
KUDOS, yo!
Bro. Bro. *Grabs you by the shoulders* I gotchu, bro. LOL!

This thread will be the Mass Effect file Database for all of your Reaper/Collector ass kicking needs. :)

Honestly I've just been sticking with the default N7 armor. There's something about it that just feels so... perfect. It's bad-ass, but not overly bulky. Next play through if I see anything that really fits that criteria I'll let you know.
I got the foam and the new dremel detail piece, plus I started a Krav Maga/Combat Fitness course. 3 months until Comic-con and I will be the best Shepard EVAR! >:D

Ah, ok. I'll start getting the femshep model prepped.

I got a ton of work to do this weekend, but I'll try to have something to show off. :)

Same goes with the men's armor.

Haha. Yes, dudette. Female armor, too. :p Speaking of which, the girls have a bigger lists of armor to choose from than the guys at this point, so if you have a type of armor that was in ME3, let me know and I'll get to work on it.

It'd be cool to kick ass wearing Garrus' helmet :p there were .obj files in another thread if you want me to find them your you

This message goes towards the dudes.

A foam version of the full N7 arm will be in the first post. A pep file will be released soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back