Mass Effect 3 Shepard armor for the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your last little bit there, but I am curious, are you doing just the N7 armor, or more parts as well?

I see your last little bit there, but I am curious, are you doing just the N7 armor, or more parts as well?
I only have the N7 for now. Once I get my hands on more models, I'll post them here.

Could i help editing and making pep friendly?
You could edit it all you want when I post the .obj files later on today(If time allows it of course).

Just make sure to give Credit to Bioware for the model.

Could i help editing and making pep friendly?

I hope you don't mind me saying, I suggest that you make it "foam" pep friendly. It is close to impossible to use the traditionaly pep/resin/fiberglass method on MS3 Shepard suit. The suit is wrapped tightly around the body. The traditional method would make it almost impossible to move.

Just my two cents.

this would be awesome dude.

like CoolC said make it foam friendly but also I would like to request that a normal pep version still be around please.

this would be awesome dude.

like CoolC said make it foam friendly but also I would like to request that a normal pep version still be around please.
I'm releasing the obj files, so you guys can still have the pep version. I have no clue how to make the files usable for foam.

Its probably easier just to release a pep file and let the foam workers base their templates off that, i for one can vouch for building this in foam, even in foam the huge ab section makes it worrying to bend your torso in as i dont want to crack any paint :(

This looks beyond epic. I've been following mass effect since the beginning. please take your time with this, I think you'll do a great job with this.

As for mobility issues, you can still get past those simply by possibly cutting the armor into sections and adhering them together using straps on the inside and layering the midsection. This should allow the wearer more flexibility, but this is only a theory and may potentially take away from the natural look of the armor.

Good Job ACDCRockr209, and god speed.

Alright, dudes.

The N7 armor has been seperated from the main model. All I have to do now is just put them in a big folder and upload it to 4shared.

They'll be on the first post in the morning.

Ladies, I have a gift for you all.

Femshep.jpg
]
Hope you gals like it.

I'll be working on it on and off, but I'll make sure to get it out to you gals real soon.

As for the guys, the male shepard armor is almost ready. I've been real busy, so just hang in their, dudes.

oh man oh man oh man I cant wait to get started. I recently started playing mass effect and now I'm addicted to it and the storyline of the game

Hey man, thanks for doing this. I've been looking for some quality N7 armor for a while, and needless to say, there aren't many around. As others have stated, to whoever unfolds it, please make it foam friendly. Props dude

Hey man, thanks for doing this. I've been looking for some quality N7 armor for a while, and needless to say, there aren't many around. As others have stated, to whoever unfolds it, please make it foam friendly. Props dude

No problem, man.

Any useful Mass Effect files that I have/find will make their way up here eventually. :)

hi there i i know you are very bussy but can we expect a release date
No release day is expected. When it's done, it's done. I* have other important things to do outside of this hobby, so it might take a tiny bit longer.

Also, please read my entire first post.

ALSO, I forgot to mention that my computer decided to apply updates while I was working on the files. I now have start all over which pissed me the HELL off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back