Mass Effect 2-3 Liara build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG look at all the sheets i have just for the left leg :|
IMG_0288-2.jpg

my dad just got me some color and it died at the very end.
IMG_0286-1.jpg

and thx u dung0beetle

i just finshed the left foot. and well the shoe is big
IMG_0000-2.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

i may just make 2 for me to use around the house, the fit nice
IMG_0003-1.jpg

well the left leg is coming. im thinking she may be a lil teller then i wus hoping but im going to finsh her
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

if u want to u may post pic so i can see how its coming

Well I'm going super slow on it. Thanks to school and work right after that almost every single day, I only get around 30 minutes to an hour of free time a day. So far (after 3 days) I've only almost finished one leg -.-
It's coming along, slowly but surely. I'll definitely post pics once I get some more progress.

if u r using the for pepakura, u can scale her up by hiting ctrl+L. when i made my first Liara i scaled her by 5X seeing her Tali is i think i'll want to scale her by 6-7 if not 8 to make it a easyer

just finshed doingthe reprint and will i had to make a holder to help the printer tray hold the paper
IMG_0009.jpg

i;ll have some more pic up later

Wow.. you're just Rocking this build. From what I seen on the small one, this is going to be awesome.

srry for not posting any updates but nothing realy done 2day. but i did fix my old laptop power port. and will i like what i got
IMG_0012-2.jpg

IMG_0014-2.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

as of now i'm still test it out seeing how my old laptop runs hot i need to make good thats its dont right.
it toke me about 1/2 to 1 hour for me to do this for like $2
oh and this is my old laptop. its a Gateway MX6421
IMG_0020-3.jpg

Pretty impressive build! Are you planning on reenforcing the interior, or are you planning on just
going with the cardstock as-is?

Good job!

she is almost done! look how she is coming
IMG_0005-2.jpg

the only thang that sucks is her left leg will give when she is standing so i add a lil wood to it and will she stands
IMG_0007.jpg

lets make 3,000 Views!!!

well here she is. i think her head looks a lil to big, tell me what u think. her is 98% done. and im happy right now
IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0010-1.jpg

IMG_0011-1.jpg

im plaining to put a sound systums in her and finshd off the last few parts in the nex few days, after that idk lol

small update. i just finshed her but, and add the sound sustum and test it out
IMG_0015-2.jpg

that peace of wood sticking out from her but is a stand i made to help her stand. didnt realt think that stand out all the way. but it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back