N7:Armour Templates/Patterns & Prop Codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news everyone. The Back Torso templates are up, completing the entire set. You can find the templates for the Back Torso here. Enjoy, and as always keep me posted on your builds! I would love to track them.

Im new to the whole the foam building thing and i dont ever use photo shop. If someone can help me with the scaling of the armor parts that would be amazing. help a noob out.

Im new to the whole the foam building thing and i dont ever use photo shop. If someone can help me with the scaling of the armor parts that would be amazing. help a noob out.

Download the .PDF file first ( then read that while downloading all the other parts ) then the .psd parts, the first contains detailed instructions on how to use photoshop - and there's a link to a 30 day trial at the front of the thread - to rescale all of the pieces you've just downloaded.
Then print them out and start cutting!

Thank you for sharing these, they will help an enormous amount when it comes to starting my foam/fibre build.
And they are REALLY high quality, thankyou again.
S

Whoa, buddy - it's considered bad form to be posting in threads that have been inactive for more than a month or so.

My suggestion is that you hit up the Pepakura/3D Modelling Request threads in the 3D Modelling Forums, and pose your question there, rather than rule-breaking by bringing up old threads.

Happy hunting!

Is there anywhere else i can find this? the link isnt working

Check our File Archive - you'll find a link at the top of this page. Navigate to the Mass Effect caategory, under Non-Halo Files, and you should find what you're looking for. I'll go ahead and append the earlier posts to redirect to the new content when I have the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back