Halo 4 Multiplayer and Spartan ops coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to tell you the truth, i think a branch ofr the covenant broke off before the civil war in search of this shield world, thus why there is an armada waiting for the chief.

I'm undecided at this point. To me its slowly looking like COD with a Halo skin thrown over it. I still want to buy it, but some of the things I'm hearing sounds like their trying to draw in COD fans.

I've been looking around to see if its true about the armor upgrades and weapons being customizable. I looked everywhere but haven't been able to find it. That, or my eyes are that bad.

Can anyone shed some light please?

WTF 343 dont freakin screw this up, no freakin elite gameplay, no freakin dual weilding weapons, fighting against elites again, DMR and BR idk about that one is good enough and i freakin hate how they made it like stupid CoD perks, spartan points to buy stuff, and Spec Ops seriously
this better not suck

I'm not liking all these new features much either. But at this point I'll be fine with Halo if its core is still alive, even if its through adjusting some settings. Most of this stuff I'm seeing is just 343 adding meat to the bones of Halo and its not entirely a bad thing. Sure most of it can be considered stolen from other games but that doesn't mean its a bad feature for Halo. A good idea is a good idea no matter who came up with it first. Halo has its own unique style but if it is to survive it must adapt or die and i would rather have new and entertaining variations of Halo then have it gone forever. Even if its a hard pill to swallow.

one thing I wish they would do is make it so co op actually had a point to it other then a clone of yourself walking around with you.

New Halo 4 weapon shown on the cover of the new UK OXM.

5ae31296.jpg

David Ellis did confirm it's not a Grenade Launcher, along with Frankie saying it isn't a Spartan Laser. What do you guys think it is?

No new Halo 4 info is in the UK OXM.

New Halo 4 weapon shown on the cover of the new UK OXM.

5ae31296.jpg

David Ellis did confirm it's not a Grenade Launcher, along with Frankie saying it isn't a Spartan Laser. What do you guys think it is?

No new Halo 4 info is in the UK OXM.

Either a heavy machine gun or a shotgun... But that's all I can think of.

Forerunner maybe.

No... see how the weapon is a metallic grey, and no glowy lights.
Definitely human.

Also managed to see the Conan clip on IGN, and I just gotta say... Not diggin' the pelicans... They don't look like pelicans, but more like a bubbly falcon.
Sad-face D:

I second that!
But all in all, it's just the weapons that I'm excited for... Everything else just doesn't look visually satisfying, and I mean that in the nicest of senses.
Cheif's armor looks better than the new IV's, and I can't stand the armor designs for the grunts and parts of the squidlies.
And the pelican... That did it in for me.

is it just me or does that third picture make the cheif look more and more like he's wearing the nano suit from crysis?

HAHA!!! I'm not the only one that feels this way! XD Something about it just made me think of Crysis when I saw the new armor. lol

But I am NOT liking the armor too much for multiplayer. Especially the helmet. I don't mind the armor too much, but I am not crazy for it. :\

it looks like there trying to copy the M8 from ME2-3. the front of the weapon looks like the front of the M8
IMG_0040-2-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back