Halo Reach: Custom Character(xbl profile: HYuNdAi2806)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyundai2806

So i have a new project thats not just motorcycle painting
playermodel.ashx?rpis=ROwFk3nFM5$MpV1ixvIXEg==.png

^^^ This is spartan 2806 my reach character ^^^

starting this project tonight, helmet first will be posting progression pictures every chance i get,(as pieces are being finished)
pretty limited with resources in the area im currently located in so i will be as productive as possible with the time frame i have between work and sleep, as i work night shifts 12 hours 12 days out of every two weeks,soooooooo with a 4 month window its lookin really tight. i have no room for error so and suggestions as i go will be recognized but unless its worth of a word i more than likely wont respond.
im going to be putting my best into this for the first go ive been eager for my own suit for years.

ill be in the showcase soon you just watch ;)

--------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOOOOKKK UPDATE!!!!!!

Ok so here is a rundown

Was able to knock out the JFO variant helmet in a day with a completion time of a little over 6 hours and 10 minutes

04172012618.jpg

at 4 hours and 30 minutes approximately

04172012621.jpg

completion at 6 hours 10 minutes

ok its my FIRST pepakura skeleton ive EVER done, for my first time i caught on pretty well by my own standards, im a pretty crafty person so in the future im sure you will see even better work come completion time of the entire suit

dont bash on it too hard but id like to hear what anyones gotta say tyyyyyyyy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks its comin along, for the 1st pepakura model ive ever done i havent messed up yet..lol almost done with the top surface of the helmet with the addition of faceplate

the jfo looks like it would be good for a first build. i'm not seeing any warping either. you did good for a first pep. well done :) ...

thank you. this thread has been extended onto a different one i wont be updating from here. check my profile it will be the one with the same thread name only ===UPDATED=== pre-title.i just finished the CQC variant shoulder pad i will be posting to that new thread

Well well done! I'ts clean and you did a good job but the hell? How could you make it so fast O_O ?
For make Jorge's helmet it took me almost 3 days converted in hrs... including finding the size, printing, cutting, folding + glueing...
Am I too slow maybe?

i just caught on very quick,plus this helmet only has a few difficult spots. and my style of gluing is quicker than a hot glue gun if thats what you use,i know most ppl do from what ive read. theres the updated post with the shoulders i will be continuing the rest of my progress on there from now on

Beautiful helmet. I made a JFO helmet months ago, but my little brother (3 years old) destroyed it. Turns out 3 year-olds hate pepakura. And good luck on your build, I was trying to actually make a suit very similar to this one but a lot of thing got in the way. Now it looks like Im not going to Otokan with a full suit of armor.

Just so everyone knows I WILL NOT be updating on this forum, why i made a separate thread i don't know, it is now updated with the CQC variant shoulder plate and will be updated with the continuation of pieces THANK YOU

halo3trailer_4.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back