Otakon 2012, Who is going to be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howaado

Hey all, Otakon is 3 months away, and since there seems to be a some spartans/odsts showing up, I started this thread to see how many 405th members are going to try to set up a meetup/photoshoot. I should be there in either an odst or my emile costume, along with 2 more odsts or caboose in my group.

Unless some freak accident comes up, me and about 6 other friends of me are gonna be there. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my reach build in 3 months, but we'll see how it goes. Look forward to seeing you again this year, hopefully in a little bit better suit than last time, if you remember. :D

Only a week and a half left till Otakon and at this point I will be going as an ODST. My suit will have an urban camo pattern with a blue chest plate and a blue and white stripe down the right arm. I will most likely not be wearing a helmet, since I haven't gotten one done for myself, but might be receiving one in the mail that I had ordered from Sean Bradley, hopefully with enough time to complete it for the convention. I hope there are other members showing up so maybe we can try to set up a meet up for pictures.

Sadly I couldn't get my suit done, but I'm still looking forward to meeting everyone else there! Do you guys think I should go as Mr. Recon again, or just not cosplay?

Sounds good, Mr. Recon will be attending once again! Hope you get that helmet in time, what, only 9 days untill the convention?

i too wil be there, but i cant stray too far from the dealers room cuze thats where i will be. the only thing i got done with my suit was the helment.

I was actually wrong. I was going to be in the artis ally with family behind a table. I still have the helmet with me but not on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back