my ODST orbital drop shock pony build

Status
Not open for further replies.
lookin nice ACDC, but is that all or are you gunna make the paint a littler more noticable? and are you gunna ponify that upper helmet attachment.
The final paint will be a bit more brighter and more noticable. I don't know what you mean by 'Ponify' helmet attachment. Care to explain?

I don't see how helping someone is backseat moderating. It's a community and I'm just trying to help him. He's been necro posting too, so I figured he might not be aware and am trying to give advice.

katsu, you recommend things to people, dont order them. Like I recomend to let mods handle things that are out of line, but am not ordering you to do so.

and ACDC, i mean take the upper helmet attachment (the giant thing sticking out of the forehead) and paint it purple and throw the cutie mark on it.

and ACDC, i mean take the upper helmet attachment (the giant thing sticking out of the forehead) and paint it purple and throw the cutie mark on it.
Nah. I'm going to keep it that way. For me it's going to be standard ODST colors, but with some added purple so some areas. The chest piece will have the cutie mark.

imagesPsykopainted.jpg

Here You go i finally got the concepts up

I also vote "yes" on the jet-pack :). Definitely interested to see how all this pans out.

And as for this:

By the way, we need three more bronies! We need a Rairty, Fluttershy, and a Pinkie Pie. lol

A full set of ODSP would be awesome...

But you know what I'd really like to see thrown into the mix? Nightmare Moon as an Elite :D

i have a lot planned for this build i just hope that i will have the time for it because i am having open heart surgery here soon :/

I also vote "yes" on the jet-pack :). Definitely interested to see how all this pans out.

And as for this:

A full set of ODSP would be awesome...

But you know what I'd really like to see thrown into the mix? Nightmare Moon as an Elite :D

Dang...I can see totally that in my mind and it looks BADASS! LOL!

I'm going to have to draw something up for that soon!

So i realized just recently that it has been a few years since my last build so i will start out with my assault rifle build to get re-aquanted with the pepakura process

So i realized just recently that it has been a few years since my last build so i will start out with my assault rifle build to get re-aquanted with the pepakura process

Please forgive me if I this is in the wrong place, guys.I have to push my ODSP to the side for now. I was talking to a buddy of mine that works at gamestop about Halo 4, and one thing lead to another and I'm going to have to keep my ODST with the standard paintjob. The reason is that they're going to have a BIG event with music, a BBQ, an other stuff, so I'll have to go without the spiffy MLP paintjob.I will deffinately add the Twilight paint scheme when the event is over, though.

Please forgive me if I this is in the wrong place, guys.I have to push my ODSP to the side for now. I was talking to a buddy of mine that works at gamestop about Halo 4, and one thing lead to another and I'm going to have to keep my ODST with the standard paintjob. The reason is that they're going to have a BIG event with music, a BBQ, an other stuff, so I'll have to go without the spiffy MLP paintjob.I will deffinately add the Twilight paint scheme when the event is over, though.

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A BETTER GAMESTOP THAN i DO?!?!?

The only thing "cool" about our's is that it's right near the number one hangout spot in my town... AKA: Walmart... -_-

WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE A BETTER GAMESTOP THAN i DO?!?!?

The only thing "cool" about our's is that it's right near the number one hangout spot in my town... AKA: Walmart... -_-
I have a Gamestop very close to where I live as well as two more that are a bit of a ways away, but seriously close to one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back