my ODST orbital drop shock pony build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scar 405

ok guys a few of the other members and i are having a little contest to see who can build a better My Little Pony themed costumes before the debut of Halo 4. My suit will be themed after rainbow dash aka the badass of the group and the armor itself will be modeled after the character Buck from Halo 3 ODST. i will be scouring the internet for decent pictures to use for reference and concept designs that i will post on here as i find them. wish me luck

lol. I was going to build a standard ODST. :p

I'm going to have to re-design my armor paint scheme...again. LOL!

What sort of materials will you be using for this? Will you be also including a drop pod? Excited to see the end result!

Haha, men and their my little ponies, good luck! ;)

and kittamusprime any material i might use sheet metal but more than likely i will take the pepakura approach on this build and yes WE LOVE OUR PONIES!!!!

What sort of materials will you be using for this? Will you be also including a drop pod? Excited to see the end result!

Haha, men and their my little ponies, good luck!
wink.png
Any materials we can use, dude. Nope. No Drop Pod. Just armor and weapons.

And yes, Us with our ponies. LOL!

yeah so which pony r u guys doing i know ai blue fox is doing apple jack but what about you acdc?
I'll give you one guess...
45680%20-%20Halo%20ODST%20twilight_sparkle.png

Sorry, i misread the first post, i thought this was a small pony, modified. But this a full suit. Der. Hahaha that makes it even better! Now i REALLY cant wait to see this!

However, seeing you guys work on lil ponies would be priceless ;).

Ok... seriously i feel like a boob, i am a lil confused. Full suit or pony? Holy crap, 3 hours sleep and readibg ooats... sorry guys :(! Fail and then some on my part!

Sorry, i misread the first post, i thought this was a small pony, modified. But this a full suit. Der. Hahaha that makes it even better! Now i REALLY cant wait to see this!

However, seeing you guys work on lil ponies would be priceless ;).
LOL! It's going to be one hell of ride.

I have an idea.

If we make an Earth Pony, you don't have any extra gear. If you making a Pegasus, you can show something that shows you've been doing air Ops or whatever. If making a Unicorn(Like me) You have to have a head piece on your lid.

Let me know what you guys think about the idea and maybe help build up on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back