halo 4 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to continue with this build with the cardbourd but i have an idea that ive been thinking about fo a while now and i want to get some othe opinions. i have a hand grinder and some sheet metal. i want to make this same thing out of it ill have to give it flaps and use rivets to hold it together. it would take a long time but i think it would be ausome. what do you guys think? should i give it a try?

alright just updateing on my results with the bed liner it made it a little stronger but not that muck it wasnt worth buying two cans mabe i will give the metal a try it takes out the staengthening part anyway.

k so i started the metal build and let me tell you cuting these kinda sucks its like extreme pepakura but insted of an exacto knife its a high powerd grinder here are some pics for starters

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

haha ive made stuff out of sheet metal its pretty much the same as pepakura ecept no flaps or glue and just welding lol it takes a little longer than foam or pepakura but it is possible

i wish i could weld it but i dont have a welder. yet that is for now i have to rivet it together do you have any pics of your prosses with cutting cleanly and such

Not to be rude or anything but if i made a metal armor, i would weld it together, and not use hot glue,

But there is this special glue you mix that will get as hard as the metal.. meh, i suck at describing and english. grate job anyways :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang this build is awesome! I havent done anything in a while so im wondering if you got any templates of some sort? or is there some Pepakura thing i missed? im thinking of building a halo 4 armor outta cardboard for a while and you beat me to it lol good work on the metal and cardboard dude :D

hay guys i know its been a while my rivet gun broke but ive just gotten a welder that should make it a lot easyer as soon as i get my safty equitment ill be working in it thanks for all the support and sorry about leaving you hanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back