[Release]Halo 4 Battle Rifle (Lowpoly) - Iteration 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah! NOW I got the file! Thanks! :)

So much red on that model!!! XD Ya know what that means.........probably a lot of pieces that don't connect. D:
Yeah, there's a lot. It took me a full afternoon to close up all those faces and break it down ready for slicing, so it can't be too hard. Right?

The reason there are so many open edges is because for the purpose I modelled it for, open edges don't matter. Sorry about that.

its been sometime. any thang new??

Sure. People are waiting on Tankball's Unfold of Epicness.

Seriously, though. Quit expecting everyone to do your work for you and do some contributing of your own. Your 'gimme gimme gimme' attitude is beginning to wear.

Sure. People are waiting on Tankball's Unfold of Epicness.

Seriously, though. Quit expecting everyone to do your work for you and do some contributing of your own. Your 'gimme gimme gimme' attitude is beginning to wear.

I think he's just curious if anything has been done, doesn't necessarily mean he's begging for people to work harder.

I think he's just curious if anything has been done, doesn't necessarily mean he's begging for people to work harder.

Given how he acts in other topics, I think I'm justified in what I said.

I do apologise if what I said was out of line, but I stand by my comment - I'm tired of people (Tank in particular) begging constantly for progress or files. It's not exactly hard to work on them yourself, especially when a lot of the stuff is open-sourced.

Hell, closing those open edges is easy enough. Two minutes in Blender - CTRL-A, hit W, select 'remove doubles', then CTRL-N to normalise the faces, done. Then export as an OBJ file, open in Pepakura, unfold as desired. It's a five minute job to do all of this yourself - it strikes me as laziness if people can't be bothered to do a little work and contribute something in return.

Given how he acts in other topics, I think I'm justified in what I said.

I do apologise if what I said was out of line, but I stand by my comment - I'm tired of people (Tank in particular) begging constantly for progress or files. It's not exactly hard to work on them yourself, especially when a lot of the stuff is open-sourced.

Hell, closing those open edges is easy enough. Two minutes in Blender - CTRL-A, hit W, select 'remove doubles', then CTRL-N to normalise the faces, done. Then export as an OBJ file, open in Pepakura, unfold as desired. It's a five minute job to do all of this yourself - it strikes me as laziness if people can't be bothered to do a little work and contribute something in return.

Constantly begging? He waited 10-15 days between each post.. That's quite a lengthy period of time. And to call out a member of a forum who has repeatedly contributed his builds and hard work to the community is quite uncalled for. You barely even have 50 posts. Just keep that stuff to yourself.

Download!

low_poly.jpg

Might redo a lot of it, I got really lazy. And it is smoothed weird so that normal maps bake properly. Tbh it's not that good, I should redo it, hence the "Iteration 1" in the title.

really great model, thanks for the contribution to the forum, though im fairly new credit still needs to be due to whom it belongs
keep up the great work and thank you for instilling more motivation to finish my project
i hope i can make some weapons soon
suits gotta come first :)

thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back